Will We See a Chris Jericho/John Cena Fued?

#BabyFace

**The.Best.In.The.World**
According to many articles here on WrestleZone, it seems that Jericho will be around alot longer than we thought (hopefully) so after the Jericho/Punk fued ends and Cena gets done with Rock... will we eventually see a Cena/Y2J fued? It depends on a few things like if Jericho actually is staying and the talks of a Miz/Cena fued after 'Mania.

I for one would like to see this fued. There should be good promos and with the mastermind of Jericho.. it shouldnt be hard to make a storyline.

Do you think we will see a Cena/Jericho fued?

Do you want too see it? and how should it be done?

Kinda hope so. That'd probably require Jericho staying around and winning the WWE title, which probably won't happen.

I'm thinking there is a Punk/Jericho II, maybe even a III. Donno where Cena goes after Mania. Interesting to think about though.

Jericho and Cena are always good matches and promos, they had a lot of chemistry.

Yeah I would love to see this, it'd be pretty good as it allows Y2J to stay relevant after his probable title loss at mania, whilst simultaneously keeping Cena out of the title picture to let Punk extend his run.

You could have Y2J call Cena out post-Rock saying he feels he has been overlooked in the whole generational angle as he too is a veteran that was around at Rock's peak and that he has even bested him with the whole undisputed title thing. It fits with the current chip on his shoulder, bruised ego character type Y2J is currently portraying and I think would lead to a solid fued.

Shouldn't this post be titled "Should we see yet another Chris Jericho/John Cena feud?" It's already been done before and the poster is acting like it never happened.

The 2 have already fueded twice. the last time when Eric Bischoff was still around and in charge of RAW Jericho fueded with Cena leading to Jericho losing and being fired

According to many articles here on WrestleZone, it seems that Jericho will be around alot longer than we thought (hopefully) so after the Jericho/Punk fued ends and Cena gets done with Rock... will we eventually see a Cena/Y2J fued? It depends on a few things like if Jericho actually is staying and the talks of a Miz/Cena fued after 'Mania.

I for one would like to see this fued. There should be good promos and with the mastermind of Jericho.. it shouldnt be hard to make a storyline.

Do you think we will see a Cena/Jericho fued?

Do you want too see it? and how should it be done?

Do you think we will see a Cena/Jericho fued? - Probably
Do you want TO (not too) see it? - not really again
How should it be done? - not? (seriously last time it happened, Jericho left wwe.... just not again)

...why? We've seen Cena murder Y2J a number of times. Why would I want to see that happen again?
Because he is the best in the world at what he does! Do you hear (read actually) what I am telling you right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back