• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will We Ever See Team 3D Again?

Raven

Nevermore..
I am a huge team 3d fan. I was sadened by the split of the legendary new team, but I welcomed the refresh of mainly tag superstarts into the singles game. I think Ray really gfot the better push in getting the character Buly Ray..I love this character but feel bad for devon who brought in his sons thats his main thing...
now do you think we will ever see Team 3d back again?
do you want to see team 3D back again?
How would you make them reunite?
as heel or face?

EDIT: this is a long shot but I'd like to see 3D go heel and get back johnny divine. and if tomko gets back in shape I'd like to see him align with johny & 3D

I don't know. If Bully Ray continiues to kick total ass as one of the better promo cutters TNA has currently, then I don't see it. Did you watch iMPACT! this week? Bully Ray made me forget there ever was a Team 3D. Team 3D should've quit a long time ago. They were way overrated in terms of wrestling ability and they just didn't interest me after only a couple of years of being involved with TNA. Another thing, if they were to get back together, it would have to take time. After the intense feud they've been through, there's no way Brother D-Von and Bully Ray will simply forgive and forget. Do I want them back together, no. But that also depends if TNA continues to push Ray as a top heel. If they do continue the push, then fuck Team 3D. Team 3D < Bully Ray.

I personally hope not. There's simply nothing whatsoever left for Team 3D to do. They've won virtually every tag team title that's worth winning and they've won so many that it just doesn't seem to be that big of a deal anymore. I've no interest in a Team 3D reunion because we've seen everything the Dudleys have time and time again.

I'm not sold on Bully Ray as a main event player, not by a long shot, but he's been doing a good job cutting promos and the character is genuinely fun to listen to. Truth is, Ray is more interesting right now than he's been in a very very long time and I'd like to see where they go with this.

I'm interested in Ray as a singles wrestler, not so much Devon. Once Ray's push wears off he will drown in the undercard for a few months before reuniting with Devon. In fact it will probably be like when they reunited in WWE after being drafted to separate brands.

No I don't want to see Team 3D return but I would love to see one more run the WWE by The Dudley Boys. TNA wrestling is a fucking joke and I want to see WWE return tag team wrestling to main event status and if they did that one more run by the Dudleys would be worth watching.

I think we'll get at least one more run...they were a team for so long, they will want to go out that way. After Ray has his Bully persona run the course, I think we'll see one more run (at least...this is wrestling, lifers never say never). Would be nice to see them reunite to give a team like Gen Me a nice rub in their final match...

No I don't want to see Team 3D return but I would love to see one more run the WWE by The Dudley Boys. TNA wrestling is a fucking joke and I want to see WWE return tag team wrestling to main event status and if they did that one more run by the Dudleys would be worth watching.

There's a whole lot of wrong in your post here, man. TNA's wrestling, as you put it, is a "fucking joke". A lot of things that go down in TNA are definitely a joke, no argument there, but tag team wrestling is something they actually do right. The two best tag teams in mainstream wrestling are in TNA (Guns and Beer Money), and WWE's tag division means absolutely nothing. If the Dudleys did return to WWE (never gonna happen), they'd be just as meaningless as the rest of WWEs tag teams. They'd come in, win the titles in no time, and absolutely noone would care.

The Dudleys have run their course. Actually, they had run their course years ago and I can't believe they lasted as long as they did. I'm not saying they were never good, but they pale in comparison to what the guns and beer money are doing. They simply can't go like those guys can, and that's a fact. Then there's Bully Ray. The Bully Ray character has a chance of getting over in the main event scene, although I don't know why, so right now that's bigger than team 3d/the dudley boys.

The Dudley's will inevitably get back together, and they'll probably carry the tag titles again, but it'll be lackluster no matter where it happens...

Just my $.02

I'd rather have an all expense paid vacation to Dudleyville......wait, I already live in Dudleyville.

I'd be very surprised if we didn't see 3D at least one more time.

I imagine once the singles runs peter out, well Rays single run I can't see Devon doing much else now, they'll reunite.

I can't see the two of them retiring in any other capacity than as Team 3D, they've done it for too long not to go out together really. When it will be we is another matter entirely. They have their school and stuff so I can see them sticking around for a while yet.

I don't doubt it, but it's not going to be for some time &#8212; a few years at least. TNA is really pushing Ray as a singles competitor, and from what I understand Devon is really banged up which is also why he was so willing to work this kind of program to begin with.

Ray's singles career is getting a huge push at the moment, so until he no longer matters as much I doubt they'll even consider it.

Either way there's certainly "money" to be had in the idea of reuniting them at least one last time before they ride off into the sunset, so bank on it happening.

They surely will do a Team 3D vs The Hardyz match. It will be interesting to see how Devon and Ray get together again.

this is the second time 3D has split up and both times ray has gotten the bigger push and better reaction from the crowd. they have been together for so long that i think a split is good for a few years or so. then when they are ready to retire (b/c they said they would like to retire together) do one last run as a team and pass the torch to a great team like beer money or MCMG

this is the second time 3D has split up and both times ray has gotten the bigger push and better reaction from the crowd. they have been together for so long that i think a split is good for a few years or so. then when they are ready to retire (b/c they said they would like to retire together) do one last run as a team and pass the torch to a great team like beer money or MCMG

I think WWE tried to push Devon harder than Ray when they split up the first time. Ray was tagging with Spike and wrestling in the worthless hardcore division while Devon was getting lots of promo time with his Reverend gimmick.

They just did their "one last run as a team/pass the torch" deal, and it was with MCMG, who then pointlessly lost to Beer Money, but unfortunately, we will probably see it again even though there is no more torch to be passed since they are VERY stale as a tag team.

I think that before Bubba and D'Von retire we will see Team 3D/Dudleyz team up again. It would be stupid for either man to retire as a singles wrestler after dominating tag-team wrestling for so many years, becoming the most decorated team of all time.

I do not think either man will remain in singles competition until they retire (although Bubba will have more success), and I personally think they will hold tag gold somewhere again before they are through

They have been a team throughout their whole career, and I hope they go out as a team too.

I think that before Bubba and D'Von retire we will see Team 3D/Dudleyz team up again. It would be stupid for either man to retire as a singles wrestler after dominating tag-team wrestling for so many years, becoming the most decorated team of all time.

I do not think either man will remain in singles competition until they retire (although Bubba will have more success), and I personally think they will hold tag gold somewhere again before they are through

They have been a team throughout their whole career, and I hope they go out as a team too.

Team 3D/Dudleys most decorated team? The Road Warriors/LOD would like a word with you, Hawk (RIP) and Animal FTW!

I would've liked to have seen an LOD versus Dudleys/Team 3D match, it would've been good.

They will eventualy get back together before they head off into the sunset for good. It will be real interesting to see how they get back together though after all that happened during their fued with with the beating of Devons kids and all, cant see them getting back together for the hell of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back