Will the WWE Bring Back Old Divas Matches?

cyhh2002

Cody Rhodes Diva
Like for instance, bra-and-panties matches, pillow fights, bikini battle royals, Halloween costume contests, pudding matches and Santa's Little Helpers matches or do you think these matches have been retired for good?

Yeah I think that's a great idea actually, should bring them back.

I'd hate to see that shit again and I highly doubt any women on the roster or any women watching wants to see it either, that garbage belongs in the past along with the majority of the shitty women's wrestlers from that time.

Bra and Panties aren't enough anymore. Gotta show us some of what HBO sells if WWE wants a spike in ratings.

Like for instance, bra-and-panties matches, pillow fights, bikini battle royals, Halloween costume contests, pudding matches and Santa's Little Helpers matches or do you think these matches have been retired for good?

Do you?

Keep in mind, a lot of those matches took place back when HHH and Stephanie McMahon didn't have much backstage power back then.

I’ll be honest, I’d quite happily watch a bra and panties match with the current women wrestlers, but I totally get why they don’t do stuff like that anymore, and they shouldn’t.

Well I would certainly love to see them. Honestly who wouldn't? But I don't watch pro wrestling for stuff like that. I want to see the women, well, actually wrestle, and as talented as some of them are now, it would be a shame to see WWE go back to that era.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back