Will The Miz get Mr. Kennedy like treatment ?

hellod245

Pre-Show Stalwart
The Miz is the biggest rising star in wwe today. IWC and other fans(except kids) all love him and rooting for him to get sucessful. With the recent talks of him making the face of company in a couple of years and turning Cena heel has just elevated his chances of success to the roof. But something happend at raw 2 weks before and The Miz pissed Randy Orton on something. With the talks that Miz has a backstage heat on him and he might be thrown into wwe dog house for some time I am wondering will wwe end up dropping the ball on The Miz? Randy Orton has not only earned a reputation with one of the best in industry but also as a guy who is in backstage politics and always ready to ruin someone else's career. Mr kannedy pissed him 1 year before and he was shown the door 2 days after despite being a contender of becoimg the face of the company in future. Then Kofi pissed of Orton during a match where he sold a botched move of Ted debiase and since then Kofi has lost all his momentum and we had just witnessed him jobbing to Dolph Ziggler this past Smackdown and losing his IC tittle. Now finally after 1 year of huge progress and improvement in his skills The Miz has made one mistake and pissed Orton last week on Raw. Orton gave the reason that Miz stood in a position where it was easy to predict that he was going to get rko'd and made the segment predictable for the viewers. Now there are talks in wwe backstage that management may decide to stop Miz's push and he may have to wait longer to get in main event scene. This is one of the reason that he is still not scheduled to face someone at summerslam.

WIth those reports surfacing on internet do you guys think that wwe politics has played their part again and 2 biggies Orton and Cena are working their ass off on backstage to keep Miz away from main event because they think it will take their 'face of the company' tag away. This is pure politics again. Will he be fired ? Would his push slow down after that heat ?

I will be so pissed if wwe put Miz in dog house and decides to halt his push for time being. I am not saying he should be in main event or should get a tittle soon but until he gets the tittle or he gets a main event shot he should be used properly and should have full fledged feud against the likes of Evan Bourne, JoMo, R Truth and may be Orton himself. He should have enough momentum when he gets his tittle shot and that will be built by building his charactor bit by putting him in dog house just because he did not stand properly to take a RKO.

I would be very angry if they did something like that 2 The Miz just because he made the RKO predictable i mean come on it was already very predictable that it was comin just be cuz Orton was still at ringside. Now yes i'm an Orton fan but there comes a time when this has 2 stop and yes i no its always been like this but its very stupid

I would be very angry if they did something like that 2 The Miz just because he made the RKO predictable i mean come on it was already very predictable that it was comin just be cuz Orton was still at ringside. Now yes i'm an Orton fan but there comes a time when this has 2 stop and yes i no its always been like this but its very stupid

I agree with you. Orton and Cena are becoming bigger backstage dick than even HHH. If I believe everything Orton and Cena were the one who get kannedy fired and left someone unemployed.

There's a big difference between what happened between Orton/Kennedy and Orton/Miz. Kennedy was an injury prone guy, that also was in the match with John Cena in 2007 in which John Cena was injured by a botched hip toss on Kennedy, and botched a simple move during a match with Orton that caused Orton to land hard on his head. This led to Orton confronting the guy and he denied everything and so Orton complained to management about it, and according to online reports Cena and HHH also complained about the guy. Now the Miz only made Orton flip out because he was in a position that "gave away" the end of the match and made it more predictable to the fans in his eyes. If Orton does go to management about this I'd assume that all they'd do to the Miz is chew him out and give him a slap on the wrist.

Hrm. I was under the impression that the reports said Miz was praised backstage for his work ethic? But I digress. In many ways, both Miz and Anderson have had similar WWE careers. Both won the US title (although I can't remember Anderson's reign with the belt very well) and MITB. Both can also cut excellent promos. IMO, Miz is getting the push many expected Anderson to get during his last WWE run. The key difference is that Miz isn't as injury prone. I don't think that after being on such a roll, the WWE would pull the plug on his push. He's arguably the hottest thing going in WWE. If VKM is serious about creating new stars then I don't see Miz getting fired much less getting stripped of the briefcase.

There is a difference between Kennedy/Orton and Miz/Orton Kennedy injured Orton with a botched move where as The Miz was apparently (I didnt notice anything) out of place. There is no way they will stop his push for something so small and insignifigant. It would be hard to stop his push at this stage anyway he has main evented two consecutive Raw's, he holds the MITB briefcase and he is being called the future of the company by Michael Cole. You cant just take the briefcase off him start and start having him job, try explaining that one, The Miz pissed Randy Orton off so the WWE has decided to take his breifcase off him, yeah I doubt that will happen.

Now i'm siding with Orton on the deal with Kennedy and yes Kennedy was a liabillity and always hurt. The Orton/Kofi situation was a little drastic when people botch moves all the time so i'm split on that one. I just dont wanna see a very good worker get fired (even though he wont since its been like 2 weeks) when they obviously hav brite future

I'm now going to come on here and say Kennedy wasn't out of line during the tag match. But Orton for all we know could have shifted weight differently towards the upper body in a sense of over jumping to assist Kennedy's Back Body Drop. This still isn't a cut and dry case in Orton's favor but Orton was a main eventer and Kennedy was expandable. Kennedy's main downer was that he was considered injury prone but with joint injuries which he was sustained it is easy to aggravate that certain area because a simple turn in the joint can make you spend weeks on the shelf.

wow well if miz does get fired, which i doubt he will, i hope he goes to tna. i will literally stop watching wwe if thats the case. orton/cena are boring in the ring and now its time to pass the torch

I fail to see how the Orton/Kennedy situation can be compared to the Orton/Miz one. I really do believe you're making a huge deal out of nothing. If Orton really did complained about the Miz, I doubt we would have seen the Miz just main event Raw with Orton this past Monday nor would we hear backstage stories prasining the Miz's work ethic and being touted the future of the WWE. I believe the whole situation b/w Orton and the Miz is just blown out of proportion is just another way for people to complain about the top stars having pull backstage and somehow Cena's name gets involved in it too. As for Orton/Kennedy, Kennedy was already injury prone and had already put the WWE's biggest draw on the shelf for a botch on his part so he was already on the last leg in the WWE and when he dropped Orton on his head that was it. Other than both being U.S. Champions, cut good promos, and MITB winners there is no way you can compare the Miz and Kennedy's situation.

to be perfectly clear...

the miz isn't the biggest rising star in the WWE, hes the biggest rising star in the wrestlezone forums. nobody outside of this forum roots for him, kids or adults. lets get that clear, he isn't close to being, or never will be the face of the WWE. i would bet my life on it.

and im not sure what is with all these rumors between him and orton, but to me it seems all blown out of proportion like the kennedy situation. i think his push is nothing more than a test run, ala swagger, but with a definite fail ending. i just really feel they had no better options at the moment. the RAW world title situation is already jam packed as it is.

Of course Randy and John won't be working against Miz for eventually becoming the face of the company. It's selfish to do that, especially considering the fact that it could very well prove to be good for business. And that is all there needs to be focused on, what there is good for business.

Miz probably won't become the face of the company, not any time soon. He might eventually with a face turn and all that stuff, but he won't get the Kennedy treatment because Kennedy was fired for performing a bad suplex to Randy, and people found him dangerous to work with. Miz has yet to botch in a critical manner like that, and he's getting a good push as well, so why in the world would we expect him to get the Kennedy treatment?

to be perfectly clear...

the miz isn't the biggest rising star in the WWE, hes the biggest rising star in the wrestlezone forums. nobody outside of this forum roots for him, kids or adults. lets get that clear, he isn't close to being, or never will be the face of the WWE. i would bet my life on it.

and im not sure what is with all these rumors between him and orton, but to me it seems all blown out of proportion like the kennedy situation. i think his push is nothing more than a test run, ala swagger, but with a definite fail ending. i just really feel they had no better options at the moment. the RAW world title situation is already jam packed as it is.

Do you know how much you sound like a 10 year old atm? People don't cheer him because what? Because he's a heel. The reason Wrestlezone cheers for him because we are mature. Yes I hated heels when I was..10? but I learned to like heels. And in the future, he will be the face of the wwe. No doubt. Why would vince trust him like this?
Anyways,no The Miz isn't going Mr.Kennedy's way. I've never seen him botch a move, or I haven't been paying close attention. The Miz isn't injury prone and he's never injured someone, so no he isn't like Mr.Kennedy.

to be perfectly clear...

so.. you never read the report of Vince being very high on the Miz then? and they have been grooming him for it. Vince's high praise for Miz is well deserved, not only has he worked to becoming better in the ring on a weekly basis, but he does just as much, if not more PR work for the company then almost anyone else.
No Miz wont get the "kennedy treatment" as it was Orton alone who had him fired, were a few others who said they didnt wanna work with him.

At most all I can see coming from this is Miz dropping the US Title at Summerslam or dropping it on Raw and then getting a re-match at Summerslam. Either way I don't consider it very likely he'll get 'The Kennedy treatment'.

I'll give props to Randy, he wants the audience to get the full experience but it was obvious either way. He sounds like a perfectionist but will absolve himself of any blame.

I would really like to see these 'reports' that say Orton and Cena are doing everything to keep Miz out of the spotlight. So I guess Cena going on Twitter and praising the Miz was just an act?

it was obvious Orton was going to get back in the ring and RKO him because he was still standing at ring side. If he wanted it to look more real he should have taken a knee so he wasn't so visible while Miz was trying to get ready to attack Shamus.

I hope the Miz doesn't suffer for something as insignificant as this. These guys getting their way back stage because of politics and being "the face of the company" is really old and holds a lot of good talent back. Who knows how great the late 80's early 90's could have been if Hogan wouldn't have been such a power/ego monster.

I think this topic is blown way out of proportion there has been any one post on WZ that Randy had some frustration towards the Miz over an angle that I'm sure he over exaggerated on. And what talk are you talking about them taking away the Miz's push there has been only one post and it came to everyone two weeks later. So I seriously doubt there's any talk about taking away the U.S. title or the money in the bank from him. With Kennedy the only reason he lost the MITB was because they thought he was injured and they needed someone quick to be champ on SD. Orton as much as I like him he could be very well the next HHH, main reason why I can't stand HHH and firing Kennedy was E's lost. As for Kofi I think that was something else blown out of proportion but I doubt that's the reason he dropped the title to Ziegler. But either than that no I don't think anything will happen to Miz and I'm sure he'll be champ here soon if not they'll drag out when he's getting his title shot.

As everyone has stated already, you can not compare Miz and Kennedy. Kennedy was hurt, would return, get hurt again, get ready to return, have a set back, return, get hurt, return, drop someone on their head, get hurt, got fired.

The Miz made a very small, insignificant mistake and Orton, though he had every right to be mad about the Miz's placement, is a perfectionist and if he wants the fans to get the ultimate experience then more power to him.

If Miz has so much heat backstage then why do I read tweets from Cena praising him? Why was there an article not that long ago that stated he is being groomed for the spotlight. Vince is very high on Miz right now which is why he holds the MITB case.

Everyone is taking a 3 week old story and trying to spin it their own way.

They have spent way too much time on The Miz to fire him for something stupid like that. I can see Orton complaining about it, since that seems to be his MO, but this was not a case of potential injury, it was more like an acting error. The Miz has been around for a long time, going from an annoying sideshow to a legitimate worker, they won't do much to him for this.

to be perfectly clear...

Are you fucking high?

The Miz IS the fastest and hottest rising star in the WWE today. All those times you hear Cole say "He's a future world champion" is because those are lines FED to him by Vince McMahon. That obviously means something. Of course he wouldnt be the face of the WWE. He's a heel for God's sake. You sound so much like a 10 year old who only thinks John Cena is the best superstar the WWE has. No, I'm not bashing Cena. This would not be a fail ending because The Miz is one of the hottest superstars right now. He will definitely be a world champion sooner rather than later.

You're a fucking idiot.

Ok 1st of all if you could learn how to spell that would be wonderful. Secondly where are these reports that the miz is in the dog house or that they are going to slow his push? I havent read any such report. I gotta address the kennedy/kofi things. 1st kofi- um yea orton wasnt pissed that kofi botched a move from dibiase he was pissed that kofi forgot the ending to a freaking match!!! People can say what they want about orton but Id be pissed to. And I dont know how kofi lost all that momentum he was moved to smackdown and received a huge pop and is getting over very well on friday nights. And "jobbing" to dolph isnt a big deal 1st off kofi didnt lose cleanly 2nd they have been grooming dolph for months on smackdwon preparing him for this midcard push. Plus this now creates a new feud for kofi and only makes him more relevant. Not to mention there were never any reports of orton complaining to vince about kofi or kofi being in the dog house. So I think you are looking way to much into that situation. As for kennedy the man was injury prone and injured cena and put orton at risk of injury. Sounds more like he was a liability and not a victim of backstage politics. Next I gotta address the cena/orton backstage politics thing. 1st off what does cena have to do with any of this? You say cena is trying to keep miz out of the main event? How do you figure? The reports are miz is doing the same things cena did to win vince over you know where he probably learned that? From working with cena so I doubt cena would help miz and then try to bury him. You said cena and orton have become worse with backstage politics then hhh. Um how? Care to explain? Cena tried to help evan bourne get a push so now hes burying all the talent and constantly in vince's ear? and what orton has a dispute with one guy a couple years ago which led to his release and now ortons trying to bury every viable main eventer to keep himself in the spotlight? If orton cared so much about being the face of the wwe then why did he spend the last couple years as the top heel in the company? Cena and orton are both company guuys they care about the wwe because its their livelyhood so why would they bury someone like the miz who clearly has a big future? I think you are so far off base on all of this. You need to start citing some kind of sources. Really your whole post was very dissapointing. In the end dont worry miz will be fine hes going to get a strong run with the briefcase for a couple of months before he cashes it in, most likely on orton. I wouldnt worry. Stop buying into conspiracy theories please they make for terrible threads

to be perfectly clear...

I had to post just to tell you you're totally wrong. Ok, you don't like The Miz, we get it. But it's quite obviously he's way over with the crowd, do you watch raw with the sound on? They really had no better options at the moment, cause The Miz is the best option. R-Truth is also quite over, but he's older and he's not as good as the Miz on the mic. Morrison suffers from Shelton Syndrome. The Miz is quite obviously taylor made for that spot. He's the new Jericho, except not as good in the ring.

CANT NONE OF YOU PEOPLE GET THE FACT THAT MR. KENNEDY WAS NEVER GOING TO BE A STAR IN THE WWE.

HE RUINED EVERY SINGLE CHANCE HE GOT TO BECOME A STAR BY GETTING INJURED, GETTING CAUGHT FOR STEROIDS, LYING ABOUT IT ON NATIONAL TV.

WHERE WAS THE REPORTS THAT MIZ HAD HEAT BACKSTAGE AFTER THIS SITUATION?

STOP MAKING STORIES OUT OF YALL ASS JUST BECUASE YALL DONT LIKE ORTON IT'S ABSURD.

As everyone has stated already, you can not compare Miz and Kennedy. Kennedy was hurt, would return, get hurt again, get ready to return, have a set back, return, get hurt, return, drop someone on their head, get hurt, got fired.

The Miz made a very small, insignificant mistake and Orton, though he had every right to be mad about the Miz's placement, is a perfectionist and if he wants the fans to get the ultimate experience then more power to him.

If Miz has so much heat backstage then why do I read tweets from Cena praising him? Why was there an article not that long ago that stated he is being groomed for the spotlight. Vince is very high on Miz right now which is why he holds the MITB case.

Everyone is taking a 3 week old story and trying to spin it their own way.

Exactly, it's look Cena and Orton have more haters than Triple H did during his time.I hate how yall say that they are holding people back.

Who did Sheamus beat for the WWE title both times? O yeah that was Cena.

Wasnt Miz in a feud with John Cena not to long ago? wasnt Kofi Kingston whoopin Orton's ass and Dibiase was about to turn on him.

If you check W-L for this year I would bet you that the Miz has more wins than both Cena and Orton. WWE is very high on the Miz as they should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back