Will Joey Ryan Be the One That Accepts Crimson's Open Challange?

DangerousDave

The dirtiest player in the game.
It seems to be all adding up. Taz basically saying come back and try again when he was turned down. Ryan showing up on the go home Slamaversary show more than once, and Ryan's YouTube Videos. In the second video he says that people think its a work but he has a show in California. When you think about it, the first video covered his gripe with TNA, so why a second video? Sounds like a swerve to me.

There is conveniently one open slot on the Slamaversary PPV, Crimsons open challenge. If Ryan was the one to accept the challenge and be the one to end Crimson's winning streak, it would be the ultimate payback to Prichard, Snow, & Taz.

Is this wishful thinking, or do you think I'm on to something here?

Ric-Flair.jpg

I can't see it personally. I believe if Joey Ryan is signed to a contract already which i hope he is, they would string out the build up to his "return". Its a bit too soon after the clip that was shown this week of Al Snow walking him out of the building and Taz taking jabs at him to say, actually say we'll give you a slot on a next PPV irregardless of what has just happened on Impact and have you beat Crimson who we've been building up for over a year. It doesnt quite flow right for me.

I know alot of people arent really invested in Crimson's streak, but when it is ended it has to be ended by someone who can take the momentum forward to push on to something and whilst i can kind of see how it could give Ryan that rub from a storyline perspective i dont think it quite works.

It's an excellent idea, except that he should lose the match unless they want him as a face, which in the process makes all Gut Check judges and a few others heels automatically.

It doesn't seem that delusional that all. Tna/IW constantly disappoints us with these open challenges on PPVs (do the Robbie E open challenges for the TV title ring a bell?) If it is Joey Ryan then I will be disappointed, as I don't think he should be fed to Crimson right away, nor do I think he should be the one to end the socalled "streak". I think that Dixie and Co. should throw us a minishocker and have Chris Masters accept the challenge and try to end the streak. Hey, he did work a dark match on Thursday, so you never know

I Really freaking hope so! people keeps saying that goldberg, and a little part of me thinks that would be cool, but a bigger part of me wants joey ryan and after this pas Thursday, the videos they were playing and crimson issued an open challenge and how taz keeps acting.. it leads me to believe that joey ryan will accept, and i will mark out big time!

That's an ok idea, eventually. They've spent a year (really???) building this guy up, him losing his streak either needs to be a huge match, or 123 kid esque.... Yes, Ryan would fit the second category, but it's too soon. Do the open challenge bit for a few weeks, then do the flash pin upset. I'm fine with that. In all honesty, I think they're building to Nash coming in to get beat by him with this Goldberg stuff since Nash ended Goldberg's streak. It's not a good idea, but it's a TNA idea. Goldberg would be a huge waste of money.

:disappointed:

No, as he advertises in the following video(Starring John Morrison) Joey will be teaming with Johnny Goodtime to face the former Generation Me, also known as The Young Bucks for Cashew Wrestling. Now considering that the event has been assembled by Ryan himself and he is advertised for the semi-Main Event, unless you're an idiot you'll be under the presumption "this is a work, he's throwing the scent of course he'll show", I can't guarantee the angle isn't a work but I can guarantee he won't be appearing at Slammiversary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back