• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will Jeff & Karen Jarrett Ever Return to Impact Wrestling?

ECW Sandman

Getting Noticed By Management
A while back Jeff and Karen Jarrett were '' Fired '' by Sting I know Jeff is doing the new TNA project for India and Karen took time off I think for foot surgery or something to do with a surgery, but do you The TNA Fans think they will return before 2012 is over, or do you think only Jeff will return with out Karen will Karen return with out Jeff and what time of Impact ( No pun intended ) will there return as a couple or just Jeff Or Karen mean to Impact Wrestling.

Your Thoughts.

They'll be back in some capacity, though when is hard to determine. Ring Ka King wrapped up not too long ago, and word is it was a success. Now I don't know when its supposed to resume, but chances are Jeff will be a part of it again. As far as him being on TNA TV, I could see him coming back maybe before or right after BFG. I forget how long its been since him and Karen were "fired", but BFG would be a good time to come back. If Karen comes back, its hard to say where she'd be among the KO roster. Perhaps if she continues her heel character, maybe her feud she had with Velvet could be settled.

I could actually see Karen return as a face and try to play nice with Velvet, leading Velvet to be weirded out. Then later on, Karen could screw Velvet over in a tag match and re-start the feud from there.

As for Jeff... He's doing just fine in RKK, though I'd love to see him back in TNA, playing kiss-ass to Hogan, only to go through Deja-Vu and have to do what Bischoff made him to do when Hogan and Bischoff arrived. Yeah it's same old crap, but eh, it makes Jeff come full circle in that regard before finally being given a chance against a hugely over guy and then start a losing streak before a real face turn.

yes i expect to see jeff jarrett back in tna i would like to see karen back but i think shes just gonna stay home she wasnt adding much to jeffs gimmick so i expect him back alone in a few monthes ra ka king just wrapped up so if its not gonna start up again soon he will be back

I wouldn't mind seeing Karen come back as a face. Then have velvet or some other face knockout not really trust her. Then having that KO turn heel because of their distrust for the new face karen. The people would be getting people to like Karen.

I thought the Jarretts were in Mexico for the past two months ever since Jeff lost the AAA world title to Mesias. Don't know if he's done anything after that. As for the Jarretts returning, they'll be back by the end of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back