• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Will FTS now love Angelina Jolie?

We're not helping starving children in Africa. We're giving money to warloards. Bonus points for trying to pull on my heartstrings.

The fact that you actually think all of our money goes to warlords is simply hilarious. Bonus points for being full of shit.

But the analogy was weak. We could do something in Europe, we choose to do nothing of consequence in Africa. What we need to do is oust the warlards and cannibals that run the continent.

We can do things in Africa. One of those things that we as individuals could do is care for and adopt an African child, like Angelina Jolie has. But no, instead she should adopt a kid who already has a warm bed and 3 meals a day over a child who's options in life are child soldier, sex slave, or death by AIDS. What a heartless bitch that Jolie is.

You're right. Why give money to Africa when we could put it all in the Matthew Shepard memorial fund.

Terrible analogy. How can you possibly think the case of Matthew Shepherd is equitable to Pearl Harbor or the Holocaust?

In a thousand different ways in a hundred different posts.

Okay Mr. Hannity. Didn't realize we were supposed to approve of everything our nation does. Guess that makes you guilty of treason for your hatred of Obama, huh?

The fact that you actually think all of our money goes to warlords is simply hilarious. Bonus points for being full of shit.

Here we go, I use facts, you state it's bullshit "because X says so."

We can do things in Africa. One of those things that we as individuals could do is care for and adopt an African child, like Angelina Jolie has. But no, instead she should adopt a kid who already has a warm bed and 3 meals a day over a child who's options in life are child soldier, sex slave, or death by AIDS. What a heartless bitch that Jolie is.

Wow, way to miss the point by a further mark that usual, and that's saying something. I never said she was heartless. I just said she should be adopting an American child. But, hey, more bonus points for making an even worse argument than I thought even you were capable of.

Terrible analogy. How can you possibly think the case of Matthew Shepherd is equitable to Pearl Harbor or the Holocaust?

In the context you used it, it's perfectly acceptable. Furthermore, the Holocaust was a hate crime on a larger scale. All three were disgusting acts committed by ignorant people.

Okay Mr. Hannity. Didn't realize we were supposed to approve of everything our nation does. Guess that makes you guilty of treason for your hatred of Obama, huh?

Wow, an even worse argument than above. This is far and away the worst debate you have ever tried to have with me. There is a difference between not liking The President and constantly bashing your home country. It's constant with you. Maybe that makes you cool to your circle of sycophantic friends, but it makes me yawn and find you a bit petulant.

May I offer you guys:

peace%20pipe%20bali.JPG

The peace pipe?

This is nothing. We're big boys. The strong language is passion, not hatred. We'll bond over Glee tomorrow night, and everything will be fine.

This is nothing. We're big boys. The strong language is passion, not hatred. We'll bond over Glee tomorrow night, and everything will be fine.

I know but have you ever smoked from a peace pipe?

Words could not describe it.

You should see the arguments in the Board Room. FTS tried to take Norcal and my Gatorade once. We burned the Texas flag on his lawn.

Here we go, I use facts, you state it's bullshit "because X says so."

:lmao:

You state facts? Really? So saying "all our money goes to warlords" and not backing it up with a single source is now considered "facts", but when I do the exact same thing, I'm wrong. Gotcha.

http://www.usaid.gov/locations/sub-saharan_africa/

Explain to me how every single cent of ours goes to warlords again.

Wow, way to miss the point by a further mark that usual, and that's saying something. I never said she was heartless. I just said she should be adopting an American child. But, hey, more bonus points for making an even worse argument than I thought even you were capable of.

You said she should be adopting an American child. Why? Why the fuck should she FTS? She doesn't want an American child, American children have a far, far, far better life than an African child. Why should she adopt an American child FTS? Does the African child not deserve a happy life just as much as the American one?

In the context you used it, it's perfectly acceptable. Furthermore, the Holocaust was a hate crime on a larger scale. All three were disgusting acts committed by ignorant people.

It's not at all. I compared Pearl Harbor and the Holocaust, you compared aid to Africa to one person's death. Not at all comparable.

Wow, an even worse argument than above. This is far and away the worst debate you have ever tried to have with me. There is a difference between not liking The President and constantly bashing your home country. It's constant with you. Maybe that makes you cool to your circle of sycophantic friends, but it makes me yawn and find you a bit petulant.

Sycophantic? LOL, am I debating Chris Jericho's crazed right-wing brother?

Don't fucking sit here and pull the "YOU DON'T LOVE AMERIICCAAAAA!" horseshit that your neocon buddies love to pull, because it's the absolute oldest and lowest trick in the book. I quite like America, I'm glad to live here compared to many, many other places in the world, but because I don't agree with you, I hate America?

I sincerely hope you're just trying to stir shit, because if not this is one of the most ignorant attempts at debate you've ever had.

:lmao:

You state facts? Really? So saying "all our money goes to warlords" and not backing it up with a single source is now considered "facts", but when I do the exact same thing, I'm wrong. Gotcha.

http://www.usaid.gov/locations/sub-saharan_africa/

Explain to me how every single cent of ours goes to warlords again.

You said she should be adopting an American child. Why? Why the fuck should she FTS? She doesn't want an American child, American children have a far, far, far better life than an African child. Why should she adopt an American child FTS? Does the African child not deserve a happy life just as much as the American one?

It's not at all. I compared Pearl Harbor and the Holocaust, you compared aid to Africa to one person's death. Not at all comparable.

Sycophantic? LOL, am I debating Chris Jericho's crazed right-wing brother?

Don't fucking sit here and pull the "YOU DON'T LOVE AMERIICCAAAAA!" horseshit that your neocon buddies love to pull, because it's the absolute oldest and lowest trick in the book. I quite like America, I'm glad to live here compared to many, many other places in the world, but because I don't agree with you, I hate America?

I sincerely hope you're just trying to stir shit, because if not this is one of the most ignorant attempts at debate you've ever had.

Half stirring shit, half serious.

Our money in Africa would be far better spent on building roads, desalination plants, and irrigation, and you know that's true. And what facts do I need to provide that the warlords are getting a majority of the aid we sent? Were Somalia and Rwanda not proof enough. I submit as my source, Josh Hartnett in Blackhawk Down.

And she should adopt an American baby because she's an American. She should adopt an American baby because she is a role model, and if she adopted American babies, others would follow her lead and adopt American babies. She should also adopt an American eight year old because too often, after a child turns a year old it is stuck in foster care forever.

Just don't fucking sit here and say that you're stating "facts" and that I'm not, when you aren't doing a single fucking thing differently from me, you aren't citing sources, you aren't showing statistics, you aren't linking us to studies, you're just saying it, and because you say it, it must be true. Which is the exact same thing you accuse me of doing.

Yes, I saw the great spirit and he told me to stick to pot. Mescaline is too much for me.

It's quite the experience, especially in a sweat lodge. At this point it's not even about tripping on something, it's about the whole spiritual experience of it. I experienced things that night that are difficult to comprehend but at the same time are perfect in their clarity.

I also was able to listen to an Arikara elder. That was quite the honor as there is barely anyone alive who can still speak the Arikara language fluently. The major point I got from it was that the elder saw a great white light around me, which to me is crazy because I had a friend who saw auras and he said the same thing.

So....yeah, I'm done with my little story, back to your argument.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back