Will Carlito Ever be WWE Champion Material?

hes an IC champ at best.However he is more talented He doesnt have the charisma and larger than life deal like edge and cena do. Thats why he'll never be on the top of the mountain

He'd be one of the top 2 men on ECW and one of the contenders for the WHC title if he was on Smackdown, but on Raw he's just top of the midcard right now. I'd like to see him switched with Morrison...and Morrison to get better on the mic and sound less fake.

Carlito isn't WWE or WHC material be cause if you look at the big names that have held those titles, The Rock, Stone Cold, Bret Hart, HBK, HHH, Hulk Hogan, The Undertaker, Ric Flair, and Macho Man Randy Savage. Now people are thinking that Carlito can win a world title, He can barely win a Intercontinental Title.

Yeah he isn't on par with the likes of Austin, Rock, Savage, Hogan etc. But neither is Batista, Khali or even Edge. Wrestlers just aren't as big as they used to be. Cena will never be seen the same as Hogan. Triple H will never be as big as Ric Flair. It's just the way it is.

Will Carlito be a World champ one day? Yes. Because there wont be anyone better. That's just how sad it is.

no i dont think he will ever be wwe champ any time soon, wwe loves its big muscle bound guys like lashley, cena, batista, hhh, and so on more. i could se him on SD winning the world title tho lol. i think he would be better on ecw at this point tho. lol

I have read on WrestleZone and other wrestling news sites WWE are telling Carlito to "act like The Rock" You can't make an up and coming superstar by telling him to act like somebody who used to be a superstar. WWE need to focus on the people they have now in the wrestling business, not then. The Rock doesn't want to be apart of WWE, he doesn't even want to be called on Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson anymore, he's probaly embarresed what the business has turned into.
Anyway, back on topic. I could see Carlito moving to SmackDown, entering a good fued and maybe becoming World Heavyweight Champ but not for a long, long time.

No he will never be WWE Championship material.

He has all the talent in the world but has an attitude that is beyond repair. Maybe if he fixed his attitude and went over to smackdown to fued with Batista he might have a shot. But really would us fans really accept him as a world champ .... I Don't Think So

I think he looked very good when he first came into WWE. He also at one time had somewhat of a feud with John Cena which lead to the BIG elimination chamber match. But look at now Summerslam he got destroyed, With his fued with Triple H it looked meaning less because Carlito was given all the advantages in the world at Unforgiven but he still lost. I don't know why they continued with the feud because if he couldn't win that match he couldnt win any against triple H. He looks very weak right now. Thats part of the reason why Raws ratings are falling. They only make a few people look able to win the WWE Championship(Lashley, John Cena, Randy Ortan, Triple H). Maybe Umaga but he didnt look very dominate at No Mercy. From the looks of it he's not wining a WWE Title anytime soon.

I don't think he'll be winning anytime soon.. but I think he is a pretty damn good wrestler. His attitude has given him some problems sure, but so has Orton's and he's the WWE Champ right now [finally.] He had the makings of a good feud with Flair right in front of him, but they didn't finish it up like they should have.

As far as being squashed by Triple H.. Of course he was.. Triple H is the top face right now especially since Cena is out, and Triple H has a good 20 pounds on Carlito, plus H's hatred of McMahon as fuel.

In a couple years with the right feuds and the right push he can definitely do it. He has some of the better mic skills on the active RAW roster right now.

I find it hard to admit but i think he will be championship material just on the fact that he "proved" (sorta) that he can wrestle with main eventers like Cena. Carlito got most of the "it" he got decent charisma and decent mic skills and he isnt great in the ring but either is batista so carlito would do enough to get by. The only thing that i believe holds him back other than his huge head of hair is his dedication for the business, sometimes you see him and you can tell he doesnt seem dedicated or passionate about the business. he is dull and sometimes speaks in a robotic tone but when it comes down to it all i see him as a champion because possibly there might not be anyone better for heel heat or a pop, so possibly some where along the line i can see a Carlito run because when push comes to shove there might not be anyone better suited for the belt, or maybe. That is just basically the way the wrestling business works.

I have read on WrestleZone and other wrestling news sites WWE are telling Carlito to "act like The Rock" You can't make an up and coming superstar by telling him to act like somebody who used to be a superstar. WWE need to focus on the people they have now in the wrestling business, not then. The Rock doesn't want to be apart of WWE, he doesn't even want to be called on Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson anymore, he's probaly embarresed what the business has turned into.
Anyway, back on topic. I could see Carlito moving to SmackDown, entering a good fued and maybe becoming World Heavyweight Champ but not for a long, long time.

i see this more as a guidline, i dont see carlito as actually pretending to be the rock, but i do see what they are saying, maybe utilising the rock like qualities and improving more and more on his mic skills, carlito in my eyes is the total package, but the main problem is that hes on raw and stuck in the mid card due to guys like HHH squashing him, if he was on smackdown i would see him in the world title picture, by no means does it mean he will i just think with a little time and improvement carlito may be the next Rock in my eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back