Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuntz

WTF!!!!
Move some threads referring to Punk and Cena but not all? And thats not all. I have been an Avid wrestlezone fan for far longer than my join date shows, and I have never really had a complaint about Mods or how they do their job, because for the most part they do the job well, however I dont understand How is it that everything whatsoever that has to do with one person is automatically thrown into a merged thread.

To the Mods out there that have a clue as to what they are doing, and I know who you are, When a thread with validity gets thrown into any merged thread, most of the time it will be lost. I can understand with opinions and how annoying people can be with the threads they post but I think some serious consideration should be given to all threads before being thrown into the merged threads. You lose the opportunity for great discussion when you throw the wrong thread in there.

Move some threads referring to Punk and Cena but not all? And thats not all. I have been an Avid wrestlezone fan for far longer than my join date shows, and I have never really had a complaint about Mods or how they do their job, because for the most part they do the job well, however I dont understand How is it that everything whatsoever that has to do with one person is automatically thrown into a merged thread.

To the Mods out there that have a clue as to what they are doing, and I know who you are, When a thread with validity gets thrown into any merged thread, most of the time it will be lost. I can understand with opinions and how annoying people can be with the threads they post but I think some serious consideration should be given to all threads before being thrown into the merged threads. You lose the opportunity for great discussion when you throw the wrong thread in there.

I'm going to let somebody else have this one.

Sounds a bit bitchy though.

Anyway, let them do what they want to do. When we've got discussion about Cena/Rock, would you prefer 100+ Threads, or just one huge Merged one? I say the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back