Why would they replace Tiffany?

CCS

Getting Noticed By Management
The UK Sun is reporting that there has been a lot of talk within WWE lately about replacing Tiffany as the General Manager of ECW. The general feeling is that Tiffany does not have a strong GM presence like Vickie Guerrero and Teddy Long. Additionally, her mic skills are not a favorite amongst company officials and most would like to see a stronger figure representing ECW as the GM.

One idea being tossed around is the possibility of Tommy Dreamer becoming the new GM of ECW should he decide to re-sign with WWE when his contract expires. His current deal is set to expire in the very near future, and Dreamer has been hinting at both re-signing with the company and also retiring. The feeling backstage is that

Why would they do that? Tiffany is young and hot. She'll eventually get better on the mic. But she really isnt bad now. And how useless would it be to have Tommy Dreamer as GM? I like Tommy and all...but I think it'd be a waste of talent for him to be used as a general manager. He'd be better as a manager.

Teddy ditched his latest hoe and ran off to SmackDown which apparently promotes said hoe, into a GM position.

"hi guys, im your boss."
"who?"
"Me, Tiffany" =]

at least Dreamer has some respect and history in the business lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo