• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why The Miz Will Still Be Champion After Wrestlemania.

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
As we all know The Miz faces John Cena at Wrestlemania for the WWE title. I'm saying right now the Miz will win the match still being champion after this. Now I know how absurd this may sound, but there are certain things in place to make this happen. Note that I am not a Miz mark I am just giving my reasons on why Miz wins at Mania.

The Miz needs this win. He has retained the title plenty but he still hasn't proven himself champion in the eyes of the WWE Universe. If he gets a win over John Cena by any means he has cemented himself as an established champion. Even if he was to win with help it's still a cementing wins in front of the WWE fans. I know it is not exactly the same as this event but John Cena lost several matches this past wrestling year due to interference. What did it do? It put over everyone of those superstars who messed with Cena. Miz still needs to be put over and this is the oppurtunity of a lifetime to establish the Miz as a Main eventer. This match is a stepping stone towards the future. You have many superstars that will be leaving WWE soon and you need to establish superstars. This is one way in making sure this clearly happens.

John Cena will not be focused. Let me think who is the Guest Host of Mania? Oh that's right, the same person Cena told to blow him. Is it a coincidence that they will both be in the same place at the same time and happen to be feuding with each other? I think not. I know you could say the same about the Miz and the Rock but the scenario is different in that the Miz and Rock have no history. I think the Rock gets involved in this match somehow allowing the Miz to win. This is a credible win for the Miz and it will be believable in the eyes of the WWE Universe. Even if it is for a second where Cena turns his back on the Miz to stare down Rock from afar and Miz hits the Skull Crushing Finale for the win. I believe the Rock VS Cena is a match we might possibly see in the future and what a better way to help fuel this feud.

Miz is awesome. Well that's not exactly the point on why the Miz will win but it does divulge into it. The Miz has been built up from a United States Champion to A United States Champion and tag Champion, to Mr. Money in the Bank, to WWE Champion. He clearly is putting in the effort that is needed to become champion and remain champion. He even has his own apprentice and he isn't even really an established star yet. If Cena wins this all that will be wasted in order for Cena to get another Mania moment. This is the Miz's time to shine and what better place then the grandest stage if them all. He has media connections that would help advertise the WWE so much if he was able to retain the title against another major icon John Cena. This is gold for Vince and I'm sure he knows it. The WWE has invested so much in the Miz and there just miliking the money now.

It adds change. In my final point I would like to sum everything up to it adds change. Everyone thinks without a shadow of a doubt Cena will win. That is way too predicatable. They have cena getting sympathy for having a rough year and he's Supercena so they expect him to win anyway where as the Miz is written off as unable to beat Cena. Back when they first faced off at the Bash Miz came out every week saying how he is better than Cena and has a winning record against Cena. Well Cena won the actual match and is up 1-0. It's time for Miz to even the score.

In the words of the Miz " I'm 1-0, 17 wins away from tying the Undertaker"

That post doesn't seem like you at all.

I promise you it is. I have a new drive to get out of here as fast as possible and I really want to show that my posting has improved. After the "debate" with Kirey I realized you can't just get away with copying and pastin you have to actually try so I'm going to try now. I have one for the Edge-ADR match planned out in my head. Going to work on it tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back