Cena the reason for Miz' push? Prison Version

Avrusha92

Formerly known as AD Angelic Diablo
Oh yeah the title explains it all.

Remember back in 09' when The Miz and JoMo broke up?
We all thought Morrison would be getting his rise to the top, while The Miz would fall into the "jobber status" eventually future endeavored? Well I know I did.

We then saw The "RISE" of the Miz.

WE SAW THE MIZ FEUD WITH JOHN CENA!

I THOUGHT THIS WAS EPIC.

I honestly thought this was a hell of a feud, although it was short-lived, it got me to changed my mind on the Miz.

We got to hear some entertaining insults to Cena from the Miz, remember that time when 12 rounds came out? Miz said: Sorry Cena but I cant see you, your film is no longer in theatres!

or Miz 1 Cena 0.

I thought this was awesome.

Well from this feud we got to see more and more and more of The Miz.

So I think the reason Miz is getting pushed is due to this fued, with Cena..

What do yall think?

As soon as Miz changed his look, and began telling Cena how he's shit, was the moment I began to love this guy. John actually did his job and got the Miz over which is a huge suprise because at the time of the fueud, no one cared about the miz. This feud was the launching of the Miz's rise and will forever be known as that.

Question...why is this in the prison? You in here diablo?

EDIT: ^nevermind lulz^

no, haha I am not in the prison.
People suggested I start practicing writing threads here in the prison.

As soon as Miz changed his look, and began telling Cena how he's shit, was the moment I began to love this guy. John actually did his job and got the Miz over which is a huge suprise because at the time of the fueud, no one cared about the miz. This feud was the launching of the Miz's rise and will forever be known as that.

Question...why is this in the prison? You in here diablo?

Also another reason, Im scared this is not gonna be a good thread for non-spam pages. If this gets moved, Ill ask one of the mods to move it.

It's funny that the same things Miz said about John, will soon be said about him in the near future. Who's gonna rise up to challenge Miz when that day comes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back