Why My Friend Believes Gun Control Will Destroy America

GI Cake

Thank God For Sodamy.
After getting into a discussion about Gun Control on his Facebook status, a few days later sends me a link to this youtube video.

I'm starting to think I'm Facebook friends with Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker.

After getting into a discussion about Gun Control on his Facebook status, a few days later sends me a link to this youtube video.

I'm starting to think I'm Facebook friends with Police Penis Sucking Goat Fucker.

You don't seriously expect anyone here to sit through a two & a half hour you tube video do you?

I only watched 30 minutes of it, but it is going on about how Central banks put a stranglehold on the economy and leaving the entire world save for 100+ people from eternal debt, and to achieve world domination they cause false flags attacks to further allow more control over the people with fear.

I tried watching it giving a kid I knew since I moved to Florida a fair shake, but it is absolutely ridiculous.

You don't seriously expect anyone here to sit through a two & a half hour you tube video do you?
I watched Fortune and Men's Eyes on Youtube. It was only about two hours, but it felt like three.

So, there's my story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back