hi
Erin says:
hello?

gary says:
hi how are you today?

Erin says:
i'm okay, do I know you?

gary says:
my name is paris I'm doing great today I'm 21 yrs old how old are you?

Erin says:
well, paris, your name is actually gary.. just to let you know.

gary says:
listen hun, I am just about to start my webcam show with jen, come chat me there in my chat room? We can cyber, I will get naked if u do..lol!

Erin says:
I'm already naked, how'd you know???

gary says:
I can show u how to watch free if u promise not to tell anyone else how to do it???PLEASE

Erin says:
I can watch free already.. I just set up a mirror at the end of my bed.

gary says:
**removed Credit Card scam** (this is the part where they give you a link, tell you to enter a card #, etc, etc.)

Erin says:
Gary, can I ask you a personal question? Can you believe the Cleveland Browns are actually beating the Pittsburgh Steelers?!

gary says:
Please dont mention anything about that in the chatroom once u get in ok?

Erin says:
Don't worry, I'd feel horrible if I were a Pittsburgh fan right now. They're just absolutely getting their asses stomped.

gary says:
OH SHIT.. k I am late to start my show, I gotta get off msn...I will see ya inside my chatroom babe.. remember not to mention that I am upgrading u for free... You can use your msn name to sign in so i know it is you..

Erin says:
Well I hope you have fun with that.

This is why MSN scam bots are AMAZING! (note the highlighted area)

Also, its on Erin's name because she said some random guy messaged her and asked me to deal with it.

LOL we all get stung by it, TM did, i did...its hilarious, and iGod is legendary, thanks Will i might go check iGod out again.

Fucking creepy. Seriously.

I've probably been added by one, since I randomly approved someone and I haven't talked to them. I need to clean up my contact list...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back