Why Is Somoan Joe Getting Pushed So Fast, His Jump To The Heavyweight Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reaper

Dark Match Jobber
Somoa Joe Started As An Extremely Talented Wrestler. Entering The X Division With An Unusual Look In His Body Shape . He Has Dominated The Division With An Amazing Undefeated Streak.but His Career In Tna Has Been Gong Great Until They Pushed Him To The Heavyweight Division.now On The Run For The Nwa Title. He Started A Fued With Scott Steiner. It All Started In Impact When Sting Challenged Steiner And Jarret To A Tag Team Match At A Pay Per View But Offering Them A Chance To Pick A Partner Every Week. But One Inside Each Entrance Way. Thefirst Day Jarret Did Not Pick Anybody So He Brang Out Buff Bagwell And Lex Luger. The Next Week Jarrret Refused Again And Sting Brang Out Only One Contestant Rick Steiner. The Next Week Jarret Said To Sting That To Bring Out His Final Contestant To Be His Partner And Out Came Somoa Joe. The Night Of The Event Somoa Joe And Sting Came Out Victorius But After The Match Jarret And Steiner Attacked Sting As Somoa Joe Looked And Walked Away. Then Began The Fued As Scott Steiner Kept Taunting Somoa Joe.then After Scott Steiner Lost His Chance To Go To King Of The Mountain Then The Match Was Official Somoa Joe Versus Scott Steiner At Slamniversery. After Soma Joe Won. The Next Night He Had To Defend His X Division Title He Lost To Senshi Becuase Soma Joe Got Laid Out By Scott Steiner. So Then At Victory Road He Had A Number One Contendership Match Against Steiner Sting And Christian Cage For The Nwa Title.but Why Does He Get Such A Fast Push And Not Even Monty Brown Has Been Champion?wats Up With That

They are doin it for they can have a champion that didnt come from wwe(all the champions since they came to spike came from wwe). N they can build the rest of tna around him(he's got the gimmick n the skill). N besides monty brown is leavin tna since his contract expires soon.

T.N.A. insist on having washed up wrestlers in there main event. With Joe being one of the best in the buisness at the moment they have someone who can bring out the best in his opponent. The main events for T.N.A. are usually the let down on their P.P.V's, but with Joe involved there should be more variety than there is with a Jarrett main event.

The Reaper said:
Somoa Joe Started As An Extremely Talented Wrestler. Entering The X Division With An Unusual Look In His Body Shape . He Has Dominated The Division With An Amazing Undefeated Streak.but His Career In Tna Has Been Gong Great Until They Pushed Him To The Heavyweight Division.now On The Run For The Nwa Title. He Started A Fued With Scott Steiner. It All Started In Impact When Sting Challenged Steiner And Jarret To A Tag Team Match At A Pay Per View But Offering Them A Chance To Pick A Partner Every Week. But One Inside Each Entrance Way. Thefirst Day Jarret Did Not Pick Anybody So He Brang Out Buff Bagwell And Lex Luger. The Next Week Jarrret Refused Again And Sting Brang Out Only One Contestant Rick Steiner. The Next Week Jarret Said To Sting That To Bring Out His Final Contestant To Be His Partner And Out Came Somoa Joe. The Night Of The Event Somoa Joe And Sting Came Out Victorius But After The Match Jarret And Steiner Attacked Sting As Somoa Joe Looked And Walked Away. Then Began The Fued As Scott Steiner Kept Taunting Somoa Joe.then After Scott Steiner Lost His Chance To Go To King Of The Mountain Then The Match Was Official Somoa Joe Versus Scott Steiner At Slamniversery. After Soma Joe Won. The Next Night He Had To Defend His X Division Title He Lost To Senshi Becuase Soma Joe Got Laid Out By Scott Steiner. So Then At Victory Road He Had A Number One Contendership Match Against Steiner Sting And Christian Cage For The Nwa Title.but Why Does He Get Such A Fast Push And Not Even Monty Brown Has Been Champion?wats Up With That
Please do not capitalize every word in your post because it makes your post very hard to read. Post that are hard to read will be considered spam, and too many "spam" posts = banning.

Thank you very much.

He's getting a big push while Monty Brown hasn't been champion because he knows how to wrestle while Monty Brown has absolutely no in-ring ability. Also, not that this matters too much for a title push, but Joe is even better than him on the mic. Bret Hart said it best, in order for you to be the real World Champion, you have to have the fans talking about how your match was the best of the night at the end of the show. Frankly, I don't think there has ever been one match featuring Monty Brown where I thought it was the best of the night. Samoa Joe on the other hand constantly has matches that can qualify as the best of the night. That's why he's getting the big push and that's why he will be winning the world title soon. Also, TNA can build the entire company completely around Samoa Joe.

They aren't doing anything with Samoa Joe that hasn't been done before with A.J. Styles, other than the undefeated streak. When TNA first started, A.J. was their best all around talent. He started in the X-Division and is the one (along with Lynn and LowKi) that made that division so popular. In order to expand his exposure, they moved him to the Heavyweight division as well were he has won it twice. What they did with him is what they are now doing with Joe; allowing him the opportunity to show that he is more than just a X-Division star, he is someone who can hold the spotlight in the main event for TNA and front the company as their main guy. It worked for Styles, it will work for Joe.

SJ wa in the X division for a long time and if he stays in their he will keep getting the title when other people deserve it..You see he is occupied in the heavyweight division moving up ranks...He beat Scott Steiner..Will Rhyno be next?Samoa Joe deserved to be in the heavyweight division a long ass time ago.He can wrestle.He has great moves and he has the body weight for it.

GreetingsFromGhana said:
why push joe so hard? u see what he did for roh? well hes about to do the same for tna.

I stated earlier exactly why TNA should push Joe. Just read my post. That tells you exactly what TNA is thinking.

Samoa Joe is likely getting a push towards main event status, because he is a very good wrestler & plus he gives TNA another person for Sting to feud with soon if Jeff Jarrett loses the NWA World Heavyweight Title to Sting at Hard Justice.

Wouldn't Jarret losing the title so soon be a twist? I think Joe would make a super main-event for the nwa title, no matter who he is feuding with, Sting, Jarret, it doesn't matter/ I can't see Jarret wanting to be in the ring with him too much, but hey, I guess it could happen.

Joe has been getting incredible reactions from the crowd. His skills only get better and in my opinion, he's evolved past the X-Division. Not to put it down, but he needs more of a challenge. and seeing how he did against Steiner and Jarrett, he's ready in my opinion. And it's for the better that Christopher Daniels, AJ Styles and Samoa Joe are out of the X Division because for the X-Division to continue to prosper, they need to focus on the other guys in it like Sabin, Lethal, Sonjay, etc. So I say Joe is ready for the heavyweight division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back