• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why do WWE make very bad booking decisions?

I totally agree with the first part of the that sentence, but the second...I mean come on really???

How can you agree with only half of my statement? If you believe the WWE are making great decisions, it follows logically that the product is increasing in quality, or the decisions wouldn't be great, would they?

The quality has gone down and has been going down for quite some time now.

Not really. The quality is increasing. we're getting good matches and inteesing storylines on a regular basis.

The whole "PG" rating has really ruined the show for me. It was pretty bad before the "PG" change, but now its like...wtf am i watching and wheres that damn remote.

Well you can always use the remote if you don't like what you're watching. But the PG rating isn't making nearly as much of a difference as everyone is saying. The attitude era was all about shock, it was all about getting the ratings by doing unheard of things. The 'PG' era is basically putting wrestling back to what it was before that. so what, we don't see as much blood and people having sex in the middle of the ring. If that's what wrestling was all about I probably wouldn't watch it.

.....W........T..........F!!!!!!????????

Talk about a blind WWE Mark. What are you....12?

Another poster who relates to stupid age comments, how immature can you get? Anyway, yes, I am a WWE mark. Of course I am, I fucking love the show. Why is that an insult? You sit and watch it, do you not? Stop being so 'smart' and sit down and enjoy the fucking show, which is THE POINT.

The WWE has been a horrible product for a bit now and it's been getting worse and worse with each passing weeks. Every now and then they have something that stands out as being good (or at least better in comparison) But the rest of the crap that you have to put up with makes the show bad.
You can always stop watching. You won't, of course, because you're as much of a WWE mark as I am, but you don't like admitting it 'because only 12 year olds do that'. I think you're the one that needs to grow up.

Look up the ratings stats for the past decade and then tell me again that the product quality is getting BETTER. Because the facts don't lie.
First of all, some of the best ratings were during the attitude era - do you think THAT was full of quality pro-wrestling? And yes, actually, in the last few years ratings have steadily increased and recently found an almost consistent level. Not to the height of the attitude era, but guess what? ALL business are doing a little worse now. Look at the economic climate, do you think families are saving money for PPVs when they need to feed their children? When they've just been made redundant do you think the first worry is not being able to order NOC?

The only thing they have done correctly from a booking stand point is leaving the WWE Title on Randy Orton.

Ok, let's see the gripes here

I can’t begin to count how many different other booking problems have come up in the past month, let alone the past year, but I'll give it a shot.

Let's see you do that, shall we?

They built up CM Punk to be this mega heel going into NOC vs. Hardy, but yet they have him lose to Hardy. Why? If Hardy hasn’t resigned and is leaving after Summerslam, what was the point in having him win the WHC and lose it a month later? This destroys everything they worked on by building up CM Punk, and pushing his "I'm better than you because I don’t..." gimmick.

Um.... Blow off match at Summerslam? More people watching, more people caring? Hello?

Triple H is still in the WWE Title picture, he's lost 3 consecutive matches to Orton, but he still made it into the beat the clock challenge? WTF? He also was gone for two months, then came back and automatically became the number contender without doing a damn thing? Triple H won at WM25; don't even get me started on this because it was complete bullshit.

Yet, you also forget that he's not even challenging for the title next pay per view. That would be John Cena. Thanks for trying.

A 6-man tag match for the WWE Title featuring Triple H, Batista, and Shane vs. Legacy. Do I need to go any further than that? Does any title other than tag titles really need to be defended in a Tag match
?

It's called building new stars. Legacy is getting the rub from working with guys like Trips and Cena. What's so hard to get about that?

Diva's tag wrestling....ugh Santina....UGH......Comedy skits involving Hornswoggle, Chavo, Santino/Santina....UUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So you don't like comedy? Look, I get where you're going here, but;

A. Santino's pretty much done with Santina
B. Hornswoggle is still marketing to kids. Who cares if you don't like him? You don't really have to. The kids love him, and that's really all that matters.

Batista vs. Orton in a Cage match, Batista wins only to be stripped of the title the next night because his big worthless ass can’t stay injury free. Didn’t he just come back from an injury, before this one happened?

Now that I see what you're saying, and it didn't make much sense to me. There, toy have one right.

The Tag Team Division

Care to go into detail with that?

Look, I know it's implied by my reaction, but i'll let Dr. Cox say it;

[youtube]V3y3QoFnqZc[/youtube]​

.....W........T..........F!!!!!!????????

Talk about a blind WWE Mark. What are you....12?

picard-facepalm2.jpg

Look, I'm tired of this whole "Becca is young, so we'll pick on her age" shit. She's far more knowledgable than you. So I'm going to offerr this one.

The next person that can best Becca without relying on saying anything about her age, I will fucking fly to your house, and give you a fucking cookie. I have all intents on doing that.

The WWE has been a horrible product for a bit now and it's been getting worse and worse with each passing weeks. Every now and then they have something that stands out as being good (or at least better in comparison) But the rest of the crap that you have to put up with makes the show bad

You got any example there, pal? I mean, what's been so horrendous? If you can tell me one thing, and back it up with legitimate support, I may take you seriously. Watch, I'll show you how it's done. Watch what I do.

I, personally, am excited by Randy Orton and John Cena. I feel that it is the best face going up against the best heel in the company.

See, was that so fucking hard? Was it really?

Look up the ratings stats for the past decade and then tell me again that the product quality is getting BETTER. Because the facts don't lie.

Ratings.... They've been stable, buddy. About what they usually are, and they aren't sliding, like you would imply. I hate to have to do this twice in the same thread.... But this really fucking calls for it.

[youtube]V3y3QoFnqZc[/youtube]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back