• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why do people say I'll never watch this again?

roethlisberger78

Pre-Show Stalwart
Ok so I have a question and this will probably be taking off but I hope its up long enough for me to read some answers. Now I must admit this makes me laugh very hard but then it makes me think that some people are just ummm errrr DUMB or childish I guess. So I was reading a post about Cena winnng MITB and someone said I'll never watch this again because Cena won and of course I laughed and I've read it in many other post. So my question is if these people are true wrestling fans why do people always say they'll stop watching the show or turn the channel down when this wont change how the show goes and man thats just like saying if i dont get my way I'm going home lol. So people I want to know why you guys think people say these things... I'll never watch the show again, I'll turn the sound all the way down... why is this stuff said.

In a half-arsed attempt to get people to care about the idea they may stop watching wrestling. In the end it never really works because if someone is going to stop watching wrestling, they aren't going to be convinced by a group of people watching the same product as them not to. It's doomed to fail. No wrestling company is going to be held hostage because Barry from Connecticut is threatening to stop watching. And on top of all that, if one individual piece is enough to make you stop watching wrestling, that's pretty weak.

So in the end I don't know. It's a fool's folly if you ask me.

Hey as I said earlier its the funniest thing in the world for me to read stuff like this. Like this one person saying they will never watch again will change a huge companies plans haha. The funny thing is the one I read earlier said if Cena cashes in for his match on this next mondays raw then he is done so I guess WWE is shot one less veiwer hahaha. Oh its great to laugh at things some say:lmao: and im not a mean person but come on now people :lmao:

When people say they won't watch it again, they will be right in front of the TV screen next week.

Never take it seriously when people say that.

So people I want to know why you guys think people say these things... I'll never watch the show again, I'll turn the sound all the way down... why is this stuff said.

I change the channel or turn the sound all the way down too when a wrestling show is getting annoying. Why? Because it's normal human behavior to avoid things that cause you displeasure. Quite frankly I really don't care what effect it has on their ratings. I have more important things to do with my time and my energy than "sticking it" to some company who quite frankly as much as they want my money really have no feelings for me personally.

As for why people say these thinsg on message abords it is because it's also normal human behavior to vent our frustrations. It is unhealthy to carry all that anger and frustration with you and it manifests itself in very socially inopportune moments. Fortunately here we have a venue to get it off our chests. Otherwise an increased rate of superkicks and stone cold stunners on coworkers will coincide with Monday Night RAW and TNA Impact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back