• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why do all the british dudes...

I second this. If he loses out on that, he can come over here and be Prime Minister. And king. Fuck the royals, what do they actually do for this country?

The important ones?
They bring in quite a lot of revenue... work to improve international relations, and attend diplomatic functions... support our entire constitution and secretly knock off Princess Diana.

As for the unimportant ones; they pretty much exist to employ a certain division of journalists.

The important ones?
They bring in quite a lot of revenue... work to improve international relations, and attend diplomatic functions... support our entire constitution and secretly knock off Princess Diana.

As for the unimportant ones; they pretty much exist to employ a certain division of journalists.

See, I was going to go for a Diana reference, but after the whole me-getting-landed-in-prison thing, figured that was a bad idea. Still, I don't think it was a conspiracy. She took a wrong turn, hit a wall, died. It happens to a lot of people. Was every person to have ever been killed in a car crash secretly murdered? I don't think so.

Gosh that Diana thing annoyed me. Still does. I don't want you to waste that much of my money finding out that she died in a car accident. Hello? I knew that 10 fucking years ago!

Was every person to have ever been killed in a car crash secretly murdered? I don't think so.

Don't be silly.

Prince Phillip only has one Fiat Uno; and can only be held accountable for roughly 12% on the car crashes which take place accross the EU. You need to read the internet more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back