• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why do all the british dudes...

Lil Wes

All Eyez On Me
Think they are god's gift to man, and are pretty much pricks in general?

Your pale, speak funny, and have cities that look like Atlantis, what's to be proud of?

Not saying it's anyone here on the forum of course, my business has a new corp of British workers. And that's what I gathered.

Actually the British, Aussies, Irish and Germans are pretty cool from my world travels, it's the damn French you want to smack the shit out of.

Reds as in commies, or Reds as in a Major League team that can't bat in the correct order?

Think they are god's gift to man, .

And?

and are pretty much pricks in general?.

And? Nice people aren't successful.

Your pale, .

Currently yes.

speak funny, .

The accent is English, the language is English. Thank you for using it.

and have cities that look like Atlantis, .

Countries ie Scotland.

what's to be proud of?.

You do know that everyone perceives Americans as being idiots?

Not saying it's anyone here on the forum of course, my business has a new corp of British workers. And that's what I gathered.

From what I've gathered every country has cunts. Like Shocky said the French are up there, I'm adding Italians.

I hate people who think they are better because they were born in a certain country like Irish think because they are Irish they are the best.

I go quite a lot. It's just as cheap to get there as it is to London. You can go for a night out and it doesn't feel like too far.

You're not American, so you're just fooling yourselves.

And? Nice people aren't successful.
And neither are the British.

Seems like you should try a new theory.

Currently yes.
Same here.

The accent is English, the language is English. Thank you for using it.
I speak American, not English.

Just like I eat Freedom Fries and not French Fries.

You do know that everyone perceives Americans as being idiots?
Just jealousy. If we were idiots, then explain that whole world superpower thing, and our incredible military might.

We rule, everyone else drulez.

From what I've gathered every country has cunts. Like Shocky said the French are up there, I'm adding Italians.
I'm throwing in Australians. That's where Downward Spiral is from.

It stressful being American. I'd much rather be from a country with no problems. Like Switzerland. They're racists, but other than that, it's all good.

You're not American, so you're just fooling yourselves.

Word to your mother.

And neither are the British.

Seems like you should try a new theory.

Huh? I'm prefectly successful thanks.

Same here.

I speak American, not English.

Just like I eat Freedom Fries and not French Fries.

They're called chips

Just jealousy. If we were idiots, then explain that whole world superpower thing, and our incredible military might.

Done.

I'm throwing in Australians. That's where Downward Spiral is from.

Yup.

Disco?

The UK went from being the number one imperial power on Earth to being America's bitch in the course of a century, nothing to be proud of.

But that's not to say England hasn't given us some wonderful things, mainly music. Without British music who the fuck knows where the music world would be today. Probably still swinging to jazz.

Ireland owns you all anyways, not a tougher people on the face of the Earth. And they'll drink you under the table too.

The UK went from being the number one imperial power on Earth to being America's bitch in the course of a century, nothing to be proud of.

But that's not to say England hasn't given us some wonderful things, mainly music. Without British music who the fuck knows where the music world would be today. Probably still swinging to jazz.

Ireland owns you all anyways, not a tougher people on the face of the Earth. And they'll drink you under the table too.

XFear for President.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back