Why didn't they just...

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
In 2002 the beloved WWF was no more and such became WWE. With that the logo's changed from:

WWF-logo-13DC4B59CE-seeklogo.com.gif

TO

lg_wwe_logo-732114.jpg

All good and that but why didn't they just add one line on the WWF logo to make it like this:

wwe.jpg

Of course it looks pants, I made it in paint and it took 5 seconds, the point is to show that it would have been quite easy to extend the F to an E, and someone who gets paid a canny bit can make it look good.

2 things:

1. It would have looked better with the Red underline extending to become the E, instead of another White line.
2. They had the perfect tag-line for the new name. "Get The F Out" wouldn't work as well if you added to it, instead of subtracting the F.

2 things:

1. It would have looked better with the Red underline extending to become the E, instead of another White line.

I guess the five seconds in paint as an example thing just by passed you?

I guess the five seconds in paint as an example thing just by passed you?
No, with the WWF logo, the 2 lines for the F used to come from the 2 W's, one line extending from each W. That's why I would think the underline extending would look better. I know you did it in paint, and spending time with it would make it better. I just think that adding a third white line at he bottom looks weird (and is a pain in the ass to draw, unlike the red-line).

I guess because there is (or was) a channel named WE (Women's Entertainment...yeah go figure) and that would be confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back