• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why are people so freaking sensitive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefferson411

Championship Contender
I've been on this TNA forum for like 5 minutes and have already read tons of stupid fights about "WWE is going to buy TNA," or "TNA is going to kill WWE someday!" Why are people so touchy about this? I know someone is going to reply about just being really loyal fans and whatever but seriously, this is nothing to flip out about. If you like wrestling, why are you determined for there to only be one dominant company? The best point in wrestling history as far back as I can remember (which isn't really all that far I'm only 18) is when WWF, WCW, and ECW were in full swing. SO MUCH WRESTLING TO WATCH! It seems like any night of the week I could watch some wrestling. Why does it seem like people want one company to die? The more big companies, the more to watch, the better the products have to be, its a win win! But instead everyone is fighting about who is going to kill who. You can argue about who has the better product and that is a good topic for debate, but I don't understand the point in people screaming about which company is going to kill which.

The 2 companies are not even in the same league, WWE isn't even nervous about TNA right now because WWE is a billion dollar corporation, and TNA simply is not yet, and may never be, but if it does become a big company that means MORE TNA!!! Better WWE! BETTER WRESTLING.

And, also, just to point out an observation, I look through the WWE forums every day and I have very, very rarely heard TNA even spoken about, yet the number one topic on this forum is "WWE fans are scared!" Clearly, they are not, if they aren't even talking about TNA.

Also by the way if you have a pic of yourself, post it... so we all know who we are talking to

I try to make sense. I have all these thoughts brewing in my head because I have no place to vent around here because no one at my high school that I hang out with watches wrestling, no one in my family does either, I'm glad I found this forum so I can talk to some fellow fans.

I just enjoy having more than one option and think people should be thankful for what is available rather than arguing like there should only be one option.

jefferson411 said:
I try to make sense. I have all these thoughts brewing in my head because I have no place to vent around here because no one at my high school that I hang out with watches wrestling, no one in my family does either, I'm glad I found this forum so I can talk to some fellow fans.

I just enjoy having more than one option and think people should be thankful for what is available rather than arguing like there should only be one option.
I know how you feel. My wife hates listening to me babble about this stuff and the only matches she'll watch are those with Rey Misterio Jr. because he's "cute." My dad is a "real" sports nut so he ranks on wrestling (and me for watching it) whenever he gets the chance. I'm thankful for the options, too. If you haven't already, hit up youtube. You'll find more stuff than the standard two American organizations and realize there is some seriously insane wrestling going on all around the world.:headbanger:

I don't know what to think of WWE because I despise their product yet I enjoy so many of their wrestlers. With the direction the WWE is headed, it might be destroying itself beyond repair

I have been saying this exact same thing for so long. Its a WIN WIN. Why is evrybody being so loyal and maniacle about the death of the other company. I want both to be big, I want ROH to be big, I want CZW and PWG to get TV deals, I mean fuck the more wrestling I can get the better. Im not loyal to anyone, I'll watch what makes me happy and if TNA can put on a good show I'll be watching TNA, if WWE put on a good show, I'll be watching WWE. If both do it, I'll be watching both. I wish both have long and successful runs so that I can tune in and enjoy.

jefferson411 said:
I've been on this TNA forum for like 5 minutes and have already read tons of stupid fights about "WWE is going to buy TNA," or "TNA is going to kill WWE someday!" Why are people so touchy about this? I know someone is going to reply about just being really loyal fans and whatever but seriously, this is nothing to flip out about. If you like wrestling, why are you determined for there to only be one dominant company? The best point in wrestling history as far back as I can remember (which isn't really all that far I'm only 18) is when WWF, WCW, and ECW were in full swing. SO MUCH WRESTLING TO WATCH! It seems like any night of the week I could watch some wrestling. Why does it seem like people want one company to die? The more big companies, the more to watch, the better the products have to be, its a win win! But instead everyone is fighting about who is going to kill who. You can argue about who has the better product and that is a good topic for debate, but I don't understand the point in people screaming about which company is going to kill which.

The 2 companies are not even in the same league, WWE isn't even nervous about TNA right now because WWE is a billion dollar corporation, and TNA simply is not yet, and may never be, but if it does become a big company that means MORE TNA!!! Better WWE! BETTER WRESTLING.

And, also, just to point out an observation, I look through the WWE forums every day and I have very, very rarely heard TNA even spoken about, yet the number one topic on this forum is "WWE fans are scared!" Clearly, they are not, if they aren't even talking about TNA.

Well spoken! WWE fans are not scared, maybe the ones who come on here and vent their "TNA sucks" opinions are, but most don't fear TNA, I used to be like "nah, it can not be that good" and tbh it ain't that great all the time, but every tv show is like that from time to time. BUT it is a damn good company with great matches on a more sonsistant basis than WWE if honest and I watch Impact, Raw and Smackdown and would watch other companys if I could. More wrestling for wrestling fans = great news, long live TNA, WWE and any other wrestling organisation that puts on decent events!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back