• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why am I not likely to buy an iPhone 5?

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
note.jpeg

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is reported to be announced or released on October 24th. Just for some specs on this bad boy.

Galaxy-Note-2-specs-vs-first-gen.jpg

The Note 2 is on the right side. But the specs don't come close to telling the whole story. For a full review, and for why I'm so excited for this phone, check out this link.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/10/08/samsung-galaxy-note-ii-review/

Obviously, I'll need to wait until it's officially released first before making my final decision, but the plan is to finally drop the iPhone and go with this new toy. Why am I telling you all this? Because I've been waiting for three months to get a new phone, and I can barely contain my excitement for this phone.

I'm stoked for the Galaxy Note 2. Just so happens to be released right around when I have an upgrade available.

I've had an upgrade ready since June. I was waiting for the iPhone 5, but was underwhelmed. The Note 2, however...I'm stoked.

I've had an upgrade ready since June. I was waiting for the iPhone 5, but was underwhelmed. The Note 2, however...I'm stoked.

I got my wife the Galaxy S III and I was planning on getting that when I got my upgrade, that is until the Note II got announced. It's essentially a super powered larger version of the GSIII.

I got my wife the Galaxy S III and I was planning on getting that when I got my upgrade, that is until the Note II got announced. It's essentially a super powered larger version of the GSIII.

Exactly...plus the S Pen and Android Jelly Bean.

Well I'm glad this is coming out soon. I just cracked the screen of my HTC THunderbolt. Guess I gotta live with it for the next 26 days, no point in putting an insurance claim and wasting $50 since I'm just replacing it anyway.

My phone is held together by cello tape, and it has Tetris on it... Call me when something better comes along.

(Calling may actually be a difficulty however, as the audio muffles as the phone heats up...)

I'm probably going to buy a Galaxy SIII when I can be bothered. My Cackberry's at the point where it's lost anything resembling functionality. The note II is probably better, but I value the ability to fit it in my pocket easily, meaning the smaller one gets my buy.

Damn, just for fun I went to see how much it would be to get phone replaced under insurance, $100. Fuck that I'll take the $100 and put it towards the Note II.

November 9th is release date. I haven't committed 100% yet, but really as long as I don't dislike the way the phone fits in my hand and pocket (which I don't expect to be a problem, as the first Note is fine), the Note 2 will be mine.

Just hate waiting.

My thoughts too. I can get a new phone in just over a month. S3 or Iphone 5? Such difficult choices.

I have been ready for a new phone for the last month. I am looking for my first smartphone. I gave in, just don't know what to get yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back