• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's next to be fired?

Jstrike

Pre-Show Stalwart
Cody rhodes was kayfabe fired last night on raw, after losing to orton.
now lots of people are expecting sometime in the near future for rhodes to return and get a major push, however no one has acted like they believe anybody else will add in to this feud, if someone is fired to add in to the huge return of rhodes who will it be, i say the miz or maybe even ziggler wwe has nothing for them in a month. who would you choose to team with rhodes?

I think they (wwe) are just preparing 2 teams which will collide at survivor series. Team Game vs Team Bryan. And as u said, miz, rhodes and many more may join Team Bryan. Now, itz big show who is acting like a trump card there.

Question is it to early to start this process to the teams as there are still 3 ppvs until Survivor Series.

Mark Henry, The Miz, The Big Show and Dolph Ziggler are the main options or maybe someone out of the blue such as Kofi Kingston or Christian. They need to, in my opinion, be popular and these guys are. Apparently Rhodes is getting time of so his firing makes sense. Having someone like Ziggler, Christian or The Miz of TV for a few weeks is detrimental especially when Heath Slater was on Raw last night.

I think next should be Mark Henry. He is apparently injured so they could easily "fire" him to write him of TV. Thereafter, I presume it will be The Big Show, The Miz and then Ziggler before they somehow all get re-hired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back