Who's Next for Mickie?

I'd say it is quite possible ODB's return to attack Velvet(perhaps an image/Jealousy issue), could be atleast a temporary catalyst to seperate her on the card, for now, from Angelina and Winter so that one (or both) of them could move into a program with Mickie.

I think last night's Impact sets that up quite well. Velvet gets a measure of revenge with a handicap victory that serves as a semi-blow-off of the Triangle-angle they have been working, with the attack by ODB making her Velvet's new object of retribution. And then they can come back to the Sky/Love/Winter triangle in the future, perhaps culminating at or around Bound For Glory.

I wouldn't mind seeing ODB vs Mickie, not sure how well they would work together but it would be interesting to see none the less. They have a good mixture of fueds going on with the ko division right now but none of them really involve Mickie so we'll have to wait and see who steps up to challange her in the weeks to come.

I'd say it is quite possible ODB's return to attack Velvet(perhaps an image/Jealousy issue), could be atleast a temporary catalyst to seperate her on the card, for now, from Angelina and Winter so that one (or both) of them could move into a program with Mickie.

I think last night's Impact sets that up quite well. Velvet gets a measure of revenge with a handicap victory that serves as a semi-blow-off of the Triangle-angle they have been working, with the attack by ODB making her Velvet's new object of retribution. And then they can come back to the Sky/Love/Winter triangle in the future, perhaps culminating at or around Bound For Glory.

Good call. That makes some sense.

They have a good mixture of fueds going on with the ko division right now but none of them really involve Mickie so we'll have to wait and see who steps up to challange her in the weeks to come.

I started a post regarding this very topic not long ago. I love how TNA uses their KO's. and has them involved all over the canvas in several s/l's

I'd say

Next PPV : Sarita (Mickie Retains) (For filler retaining length)
PPV after that : Winter (Mickie Retains)
PPV after that : Winter rematch of some extreme sort w/ stipulations or something (Mickie Retains and somehow sets angelina free)
PPV after that : Back to Madisson Rayne (Mickie loses)

After Thursday night I guess the question has been answered: Angelina Love. Not sure what kind of match Zombalina Love can put on with Mickie though.

What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back