Who's gonna win the World Cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LastPoet

Just wanna know who u think is gonna win the world cup in germany this year!
Germany has good chances....but i think Brazil gets it again

Australia!!! OI OI OI!

Aussies are gunna cause a major underdog upset this FIFA! lol, if only wishes could come true. It probally will be Brazil or Germany, like last FIFA.

I dont care much for soccer but at school we had the World Cup Sweepstakes and i was second to pick out of the hat. and I got Brazil. judging by the reaction i got i think theyre awesome so I want brazil to win

Germany or Italy will win becuase for one Germany is hosting the world cup and Italy has a strong team

lol it was a good game between Aus and Jap:)
i was actually thinkin' that either Italy or Brazil would win.......but man,if Australia won,there will be celebrations for the rest of the week!!:blink: it would be crazy on the streets...we'd prolly make international news lol.i guess the same could be said about whatever countries team won,but i reckon it would be crazier here since it's Australia's first World Cup i think>?

I think it would be crazy around the world, I was watching the FIFA report on SBS and they were saying the Aussie victory over Japan has made headlines in many countries like USA, Britian, France, Germany, Denmark...... But man, if they did win, the place down under would be crazier then ever.

I really think that Germany or Italy might win this thing...

England can to but I don't see the others win.

Miller Light said:
England Easy!!!!

If we get Rooney back the cup is ours!!

hahahahaha... england can only win by cheating (remember: Wembley 1966)

no..serious.. i dont think that england is strong enough to beat Brazil or Germany.. ;-)

GERMANY is gonna WIN
:p

LastPoet said:
hahahahaha... england can only win by cheating (remember: Wembley 1966)

no..serious.. i dont think that england is strong enough to beat Brazil or Germany.. ;-)

GERMANY is gonna WIN
:p
Owen has lost a bit of confidence which isnt good as he's one of our main strikers along with Rooney.

But thanks to Rooneys miricle comeback from injury we can go all the way once owen gets his confidence back and rooneys back to full fitness we can easily win the cup.

And we didnt cheat in 66 were just too good for the germans like in 2001 when we beat the Germans 5 - 1 !!!!

D_GenerationX said:
well not to offend u but i'm not much of a soccer fan

1. why do we need to know this?

2. how would it offend us?

Miller Light said:
Owen has lost a bit of confidence which isnt good as he's one of our main strikers along with Rooney.

But thanks to Rooneys miricle comeback from injury we can go all the way once owen gets his confidence back and rooneys back to full fitness we can easily win the cup.

And we didnt cheat in 66 were just too good for the germans like in 2001 when we beat the Germans 5 - 1 !!!!

2001 was just a bad year 4 germany :D:D
and...no disrespect to u....but even the english coach said that the third "goal" 4 england (1966) wasnt one...but forget bout this...
have u seen the game of Argentina - Serbia.... 6-0...holy crap

Owens out for us which is a disaster!! Yet Rooneys back Im sure we can make it through against Equador

Just hope we dont play argentina anytime soon after they murderd Serbia 6 - 0!!!

Yet It would be nice to play them in the final!!

Hmmm... Maybe Brazil, maybe Argentina, maybe Germany. Definitely not England though, we keep playing appaulingly... *Hangs her head in shame*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back