who's gonna be fired next?

D

Dom™

who do you think the next wrestler to be fired in wwe is? i think eugene should be, or they could just change his character.

It will not be Eugene because Nick Dinsmore is a fine wrestler who simply will have his gimmick taken away and put on ECW one day i think.

wwe don't use eugene properly. if they changed his character to his normal self, he might be able to win the intercontinental title.

dreamboy3000 said:
It will not be Eugene because Nick Dinsmore is a fine wrestler who simply will have his gimmick taken away and put on ECW one day i think.

or samckdown or if their is a god back with Rob Conway as a tac team THe lordsof the ring......:headbanger:

true, his character sucks they really should just change his charcter and use him better than they have. or send him to ecw which they seem to be doing to a lot of people nowadays

they better change his character before he goes to ecw. a character like eugene doesn't suit ecw.

I like Ashley, but I think she'll be fired like Christy was.

I dont think Ashley is gonna get fired... There tryna push her as a new top diva... I honestly dont know who'll get fired next... Maybe every Spirit Squad member except Kenny because they couldnt take out DX... I dont know tho...

I Dont Think Ashley Is Gonna Get Fired She Has A Little Bit Of Talent And Is Used Frequently So I Dont See He Roging Anywhere Anytime Soon On The Other Hand I Have Heard That Spirit Squad Is Splitting Up And The Only One With A Bright Future Is Kenny As Wwe Will Keep Him But I Hope Its Umaga But Keep Armando I Like Him

MAGGOT said:
lets all hope and prey its John Cena

I'm with ya on that one... But due to his merchandise selling... I dont see him leaving WWE... What I dont understand is... So many people hate him... Why are his T-Shirts and etc. making so much money???

Have you watched Ashley's matches? I cringe when I watch them. I like Ashley but as much as she tries, she doesn't really cut it.

Yeah shes not a good wrestler....But when I saw that wanna bang thing on WWE.com I was like hell yeah... But I dont think she's gonnan get released... There tryna push her as SD! top diva...

MAGGOT said:
lets all hope and prey its John Cena

I much as i hate Cena it's not gonna happen his Vince's money maker

The Miz now he should get fired

Umaga isn't going anywhere, anytime soon. He is getting a major push right now. Ashley, I doubt is leaving soon. I think Eugene should get a haircut, shave his beard off, a get new ring attire and new gimmick.I think the next people to get released are Joey Mercury, Funaki [ i dont know how he's lasted 10 years] maybe some of the Spirit Squad, Psychosis

I'm pretty sure it's going to be someone like Snitsky, he's just not done anything since his feud with Kane.

I think its going to be the great khali he sucks and cant wrestle hes big for nothing

Dom™ said:
they better change his character before he goes to ecw. a character like eugene doesn't suit ecw.

at least the sandman will have some1 2 cane the crap out of....god knows theres enough of it with eugene....he just isnt over...and hes overrated as a wrestler IMO

PauLwaLL50 said:
I'm with ya on that one... But due to his merchandise selling... I dont see him leaving WWE... What I dont understand is... So many people hate him... Why are his T-Shirts and etc. making so much money???

bcoz its mainly the women and kids under the age of twelve that buy that crap...

it will b some1 from ecw. that is y rene dupree, matt striker & hardcore holly switched brands. jazz, tony mamaluke, cw anderson, francine or trinity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back