John Cena
John Morrison
MVP
Mr. Kennedy
Evan Bourne
Ted Dibiasi Jr.
Cody Rhodes
Edge

That's just a rough idea of what the rosters will be after some of the veterans retire. Obviously the WWE roster looks like it's in better shape than the future TNA roster. But you have to remember that TNA will likey have some old WWE veterans on their roster also.

TNA: At first glance, they're in desparate need of some heavyweights. Robert Rhoode, Jame Storm, Samoa Joe and Matt Morgan just isnt good enough. I dont have a problem with smaller guys being the world champ, but you cant buld your entire company around cruiserweights. In the future TNA needs to sign some big indy guys like Nigel McGuinness. That would give them a good balanced roster for the future.

WWE: Their future is looking great. The reason the WWE is big is because they make stars, so I'm not doubting their future at all. They'll be just as succsessfull as they always have been.

If Hernandez ends up bigger than Orton/Swagger/Edge, I'd shit myself.

It doesn't matter the wrestlers, WWE's future always looks better. Back when Hogan was retiring I'm sure people freaked that WWE was done, but they still managed to be number one, and it will always be that way.

Unless a magic miracle happens or if TNA decides to get rid of their entire creative team & tell Dixie Carter to shove it then TNA is fucked. WWE's future is a million miles better than TNA's.

Edge is already in his prime, so you really can't make any comparisons there. Orton is hot right now, but I don't see much going on for him in a year or two, unless he can transition into a believable babyface. Swagger, well, the jury's still out on him.

Hernandez, on the other hand, is TNA's future, the man they are going to bank everything on. Once Angle goes back to WWE, then we'll know what's up. But, I must say, right now, the future's looking bright for TNA. And, if they can find the money to invest in a territory like WWE or a wrestling school like WCW, then I definitely think that WWE needs to keep tabs on TNA, as they will be a serious threat then.

You fail to account for anyone shifting over.

You fail to account for anyone shifting over.

Good point, but I personally don't think that that's an issue here. The only one who can lose here is WWE should TNA decide to go after some of their young talent. In TNA, there's only four guys that really matter in terms of TNA's future: Roode, Storm, Hernandez, and Styles. Roode, Storm, and Hernandez all recently re-signed, and if there's one wrestler that TNA would literally kill to keep, it's AJ Styles...he's the one young guy who can essentially have whatever he wants.

WWE is going to be miles, miles better.

TNA won't come close to the WWE.

WWE is going to be miles, miles better.

TNA won't come close to the WWE.

I agree. I think the better question is who has a better future ROH or TNA? I would pick TNA there just because I think more people can see it and I assume they make a lot more money. I am rooting for ROH hard, I hope they succeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back