• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who would you rather in TNA: Joey Ryan Or D'Angelo Dinero?

Joey Ryan or D'Angelo Dinero?

• Joey Ryan

• D'Angelo Dinero

Results are only viewable after voting.

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
So, like some of you, I'm bummed that Joey Ryan was not given a contract tonight and I've got a few opinions on the matter.

Firstly, I'm becoming suspicious of Bruce Pritchard. I thought his signing was good at first, but between tonight and Xpac saying he'll walk over people if given the chance, I just don't know how much I trust or approve of this guy.
This guy has worked in WWE for 20 some odd years and it's hard to change your approach after all those years, so it's those 20 or so years in WWE that scare me.

Anyway, aside from that, it looks awful that TNA has signed Brooke Hogan, King Mo (no pro-wrestling training), Garrett Bischoff, Alex Silva (fuckin Flair,) not to mention others and yet they deny Joey Ryan.

Now it's one thing to compare Ryan too green/untalented wrestlers, but I'd just like to gauge what Ryan's level of talent would have been in your eyes (WZ community that knows their is a prison section.)

If you had to choose between Joey Ryan and The Poop D'Angelo Dinero being in TNA, which would you choose?

For me, the answer is easy, Joey Ryan. Now I'm not a huge Ryan fan, don't even know that much about him - but I've been researching him as of late and the guy has catch phrases (Legalize Sleaze, Who Wants A Mustache Ride?) as well as references to his Hollywood roots, and he's a competant in-ring competitor on top of the persoanlity/character he portrays. I wouldn't put him above The Briscoe Brothers (on my list,) but if he is not signed by TNA I do believe they are missing out as this guy is a good upgrade when compared to a number of people of the roster.

But how good of an upgrade is he? When compared to a Garrett, Alex Silva, or Mark Haskins, he looks like the epitome of the total package as far as wrestlers go, but how good is he really.

So the person I decided to face him off against is D'Angelo Dinero aka The Poopster. Two years ago, I believed he was vastly overrated, and time has proven me wise as he hasn't been seen on TV in months. With that said, the man is said to be very athletic/exciting in the ring, some have compared him to The Rock/Ric Flair/Dusty Rhodes on the mic(I think it's more so a case of Identity theft i.e. he's the Lady GaGa of the wrestling world,) and he has the all around appeal a top wrestler should have.

So if it were up to you and you had to pick which you'd rather have on the TNA roster, which would it be?

I am a fan of independent wrestling. I watch alot of the majors from roh, chikara, pws, and dgusa. But i have only seen him in pwg. When he was in pwg, he really wasn't anything special. He was champion for a long while but thats only because the other wrestlers and other obligations. He didn't because no one else really needed him.

Viewing the votes of this thread, I know now how CM Punk felt when he read the WWE's article on the top 25 workers of the mic.

I'll take a Mustache ride over a DDE anyday! Btw, intend to include the Codebreaker in the abyss that is Dinero's move-set repertoire.

[YOUTUBE]2z8FUujRwO8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back