Who would you like to see return or enter the UFC?

INDYjon22

Nome is where your heart is
Sorry if this is already a post but basically the title says it all. Who do you want to see the UFC sign or resign? Now I am sure I will read a bunch of people saying Fedor but hopefully there will be some more fighters named then him. As for my choice, it would be Andrei Arlovski. Besides the fact that im an ubber mark for the guy I think his fighting style is awesome and could have some good fights even if he loses. Imagine Arlovski vs. Mir finally fighting like they were supposed to do years ago or Arlovski vs. Couture, two guys unafraid to throw it would be fun, hell if Arlovski could get back on a win streak imagine Arlovski vs. Brock. Arlovski beat Sylvia so he can obviously fight bigger men and win. So how about who do you want to see in the octagon and why?

There are only three names that come to my head, and none of them have ever been in the UFC.

The first is Gegard Mousasi. Why? Simple... he's one of the best Light Heavyweights in the World and the UFC is the only place where he will be able to find opponents worthy enough to be in the same cage as him. The Light Heavyweight Division outside of the UFC is very, very weak at this point, and it's just not fair to the fans to see Mousasi's talent go to waste because of the lack of competition.

The second is KJ Noons, and it's only for one reason: I want to see him fight Nate Diaz. That's it.

And lastly, is, of course, Fedor. I don't need to explain any further....

But honestly... there are no fighters who've been in the UFC and aren't anymore that I'd like to see back there. Arlovski vs. Heath Herring is a fight I really want to see, but I'd rather see that happen in Strikeforce than in the UFC, to be honest.

Arlovski??? I thought it was a joke at 1st but your not joking.. The dude has the thinnest glass jaw these days and unless he can but together a string of W's or survive more than a round, I dont think UFC is gonna bring him back, sucks cause he was good for a while, hopefully he has better luck in boxing

Jmt- Fedor is the obv lol.. I would aslo like to see Mousasi guys a beast!!

as for me I would like to see Bobby Lashley in the UFC this guy has been pretty good so far, get him in throw him in a few fights then let him and Lesnar go at it. I think he would have to be done with wrestling before Dana would consider him.... Also would like to see King Mo even though the LHW is pretty stacked, him and Rampage would be awesome!

WOW!!!! So I guess your going to slam me for wanting to see my favorite fighter come back to the promise land of mixed martial arts when he left when he was still winning fights and then you go and pick a turd of a fighter in the making in Bobby Lashley? The guy has no credentials other then wrestling, which I am not slamming because I wrestled to, but come on the guy would not be competetive in the UFC. He would get smashed by Lesnar, Nogueira, Mir, Kongo, and even Herring. He hasnt proved himself in any way on the small stages. Yeah he is 4-0 and good for him but its a record against scabs. Bob Sapp? Jason Guida? Come on man. But whatever I don't want to be to harsh because quiet frankly I am happy for the input so thanks.

So that I don't get hit with spamming which tends to happen quiet a bit I would like to add that I would love to see Jake Shields come to the UFC. I just recently watched a few of his fights and have to say the dude is legit. He would make for some damn fine fights in the octagon against GSP, Fitch, and the rest of the top guys.

I understand hes your fave, but c'mon hes not up to UFC par anymore, he did put together a nice little string of wins before Brett Rodgers knocked him!! Lashley would be a good fit start him out on a 2 to 3 fight deal to see what hes got, Im no huge fan of his, but hes bringing the same to the table as Brock with just a wrestling back round, him vs Heath would be a great 1st bout for him see what hes really got!!!! Do like your Shields pick too vs GSP would be good
One other person I would like to see even though its wishful thinking would be to see Gracie fight at least once, I know hes older but it would be nice to be able to see him live!

See when it comes to Lashley i think he has a shitload of potential but I just dont think he should be signed right out. I think a good move would to have been to put him on the TUF 10 Heavyweights or maybe on the next TUF. I think he should eaqrn his way such as Kimbo is doing. And yeah i'll give you that Arlovski is dare I say it......past his prime =(......but there r still some exciting fight she can have win or lose but like JMT said it would be better to happen outside of the UFC at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back