Who Would You Like To See In Lethal Lockdown

TUFFY54

Getting Noticed By Management
Lockdown is right around the corner, and it's time to think about who you want to see in the Lethal Lockdown match. Lethal Lockdown is by far the coolest match that TNA puts on each year. Who do you want to see compete in it?

Note: No Spoilers!

Obviously, Immortal should be one of the teams. I think they should face a variety of TNA wrestlers instead of the same guys they have been feuding with.

Immortal: Abyss, Matt Hardy, Rob Terry, Jeff Jarrett, Hernandez

TNA: Kurt Angle, Matt Morgan, Mr. Kennedy, Samoa Joe, Scott Steiner

I am going to go with obvious matches that should take place.

AJ Styles vs. Ric Flair

Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett

Matt Morgan vs. Hernandez

Madison Rayne vs. Mickie James

If you are not going to end Immortal then there shouldn't be one big match. With Dixie away and the heels in charge it just doesn't make sense. Lockdown is a story line ending type PPV.

I know what the ME is so I won't post that. Anyways the matches up top haven't been confirmed, but are ones I would like to see/think take place.

I believe that the network will be revealed to be Jim Cornette, or someone else Dixie has "signed away" the company before Hogan and Bisch got there. Thus they own NOTHING!

Matches for the night Will be.

Pope vs. Joe

Bully Ray vs. Dvon or Dreamer

Mickie vs. Rayne for the KO strap

Gen Me vs. Ink Inc vs. MCMG vs. Gunner and Murphy vs. British Invasion Number one Tag Team contendership

Kaz vs. Robbie E vs. Sabin vs. Lethal (Shelley is still injured right?)

Hernandez vs. Morgan

Immortal Vs. Fortune

Rob Terry, Matt Hardy, Abyss (When he returns...If he does before Lockdown) Double J

steiner, AJ Styles, Kurt angle, and Beer Money or Crimson

Sting vs. Anderson vs. RVD: For the world heavyweight strap. (because no number one contender was named.)

Sting vs RVD vs Mr. Anderson: TNA World Heavyweight Championship

Kurt Angle vs Jeff Jarrett: Grudge Match

Team Styles vs Team Flair - AJ Styles, Kazarian, James Storm, Robert Roode and Matt Morgan vs Matt Hardy, Ric Flair, Gunner, Murphy and Hernandez: Lethal Lockdown

Generation Me vs Ink Inc - #1 Contenders Match

Brother Devon vs Bully Ray - Street Fight

Mickie James vs Madison Rayne - TNA Knockouts Championship

Samoa Joe vs The Pope

Scott Steiner and Crimson vs Abyss and Rob Terry

Angelina Love and Velvet Sky vs Sarita and Rosita

To The "TNA Powers That Be" That Run TNA Wrestling, please kindly book the following matches at 2011 TNA Lockdown on April 17th 2011 (Every match inside a steel cage):

(A) 5 vs. 5 Lethal Lockdown match (Double Main Event)
(made by the Immortals to divide and conquer The Fortune & the rest of the TNA roster in TNA Wrestling):

The Fortune : "The Phenomenal" A.J. Styles, Kazarian, "Cowboy" James Storm, Robert Roode, & "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan.
VS.
The Nation Of Violence: "The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe, Jay Lethal, Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley, & "Super Mex" Hernandez.

B) 4-Way match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship (Double Main Event):
'The Icon" Sting (current TNA world champion) vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Mr. Anderson vs. Kurt Angle.

C) #1 Contender's match for the TNA Knockouts Women's Championship to be defended at the following 2011 TNA Sacrifice PPV:
Tara
VS.
Mickie James.

(D) 6-Way for the TNA Television Championship:
"The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero vs. "The Monster" Abyss (current TNA Television champion) vs. Douglas Williams vs. Eric Young vs. Matt Hardy vs. Desmond Wolfe.

(E) Xscape match for a shot at the X-Division Championship title at the following 2011 TNA Sacrifice PPV (the first 4 TNA Superstars to escape the steel cage receive their future shot of their choice at the X-Division Championship):
The Amazing Red vs. Brian Kendrick vs. Robbie E. vs. Shannon Moore vs. Max Buck vs. Jeremy Buck.

(F) Street Fight:
Bully Ray with Chad Johnson in Ray's corner outside the steel cage
VS.
Brother Devon with Coach Marvin Lewis in Devon's corner outside the steel cage.

(G) TNA Knockouts Tag Team Championship:
The Beautiful People (Velvet Sky & Angelina Love)
VS.
(current TNA Knockouts Tag Team champions) Sarita & Winter (substituting for an "injured" Rosita).

(H) 10-man Tag Team match:
Christopher Daniels or Tommy Dreamer, Brutus Magnus, Orlando Jordan, Scott Steiner & Crimson
VS.
"TNA Founder" Jeff Jarrett or "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair, "The Freak" Rob Terry, Jesse Neal, Gunner & Murphy.

(I) Numbers Advantage for Lethal Lockdown match (Opening match for 2011 TNA Lockdown PPV):

"Super Mex" Hernandez
VS.
"The Blueprint" Matt Morgan.

I'm pretty sure OP was talking about the Lethal Lockdown match, not the Lockdown ppv card.

I would like to see Immortal vs Fortune

Fortune: AJ Styles, Kazarian, James Storm, Robert Roode, Matt Morgan
Immortal: Matt Hardy, Gunner, Murphy, Hernandez, Hernandez's friend (anyone know that guys name?)

Most of these guys are already feuding so why not have it be in one big match. My only problem with this is that the tag and x-division belts wouldn't be defended. So maybe this wont happen, but I think it would be a great match.

Great ideas everyone!! but lets be honest, those matches would suck..... This is what everyone wants to see:

*****Jeff Hardy vs Charlie Sheen*****

Who's with me....

I believe that the network will be revealed to be Jim Cornette, or someone else Dixie has "signed away" the company before Hogan and Bisch got there. Thus they own NOTHING!

Matches for the night Will be.

Pope vs. Joe

Bully Ray vs. Dvon or Dreamer

Mickie vs. Rayne for the KO strap

Gen Me vs. Ink Inc vs. MCMG vs. Gunner and Murphy vs. British Invasion Number one Tag Team contendership

Kaz vs. Robbie E vs. Sabin vs. Lethal (Shelley is still injured right?)Hernandez vs. Morgan

Immortal Vs. Fortune

Rob Terry, Matt Hardy, Abyss (When he returns...If he does before Lockdown) Double J

steiner, AJ Styles, Kurt angle, and Beer Money or Crimson

Sting vs. Anderson vs. RVD: For the world heavyweight strap. (because no number one contender was named.)

Really???:disappointed:

Well If it a Lethal Lottery match does happen maybe it should be Immortal (Abyss, Rob Terry, Matt Hardy, Gunner, and Murphy) vs. Fortune (Aj Styles, Kazarian, James Storm, Robert Roode,
). That would be a good match with the winning team holding all the gold.

Lethal Lockdown should be 4 on 4, Fourtune vs Immortal.

Rundown looks like this:

Aj Styles, Kaz, and Beer Money

vs

Ric Flair, Gunner (TV Champ), Abyss, and Rob Terry

I think it's time to let Fourtune run, they cant do that as a group until they win Lethal Lockdown. Immortal is the other big faction, only not very talented. Ric Flair is old (Over the hill) but has experience in that type of match, I think Gunner has a very good future (Former NWA Heavyweight Champ and current TV Champ), then Abyss and Rob Terry just because they are the best of the rest.

A great showing with AJ getting the pin could propel him into the World Title hunt, and AJ needs that belt to make Fourtune legitimate as a dominant force. They have the X-Division Belt, Tag Belts, now they need the big one. Fourtune needs the match, this is the best they got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back