Who would you liek to see turn?

Text

Getting Noticed By Management
Who would you guys like to see turn Face or heel post a heel you would like to see as a face and oppisite to turn a face

Face:I want to see Edge turn back as the champion
Heel:HBK I would not mind seeing turning cause He seems as if he would be a good Heel

i kinda wanna C HBK turn Face, after DX splits up, i read he is goin to turn on HHH to break dx up and thats when he turns Face

DXSUKIT said:
i kinda wanna C HBK turn Face, after DX splits up, i read he is goin to turn on HHH to break dx up and thats when he turns Face

HBK is already face. thanks buddy

shelton benjamin turn face he does better moves as a face and the fans will easily get behind him and carlito a heel he was just a good heel

lita should turn face again soon.the wwe killed her with this heel storyline. her extreme talent in the ring and unique style was wat seperated her from the other diva.

also i would like to see edge turn face and cena turn heel. it'll be a good change.

DXSUKIT said:
hbk is already face and i think if DX splits again it'll be triple h who turns heel again he's really good as a heel.he's evil but hot as hell at the same time. also edge too even though he's a heel really sexy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back