Who Would Win in a Fight — The Rock or Vin Diesel?

?

• The Rock

• Vin Diesel

• The ghost of Paul Walker wouldn't let them fight because they're la familia!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Definitely The Rock. Vin Diesel is actually pretty short, so I think The Rock would win based on size alone.

Edit: Actually he's not that short, he's 6'0". I always heard he's surprisingly short. For Hollywood that's actually pretty tall.

Still, Rocky has 5 inches on him.

The Rock had a horrible transition defence in Fast 5. Vin Diesel got top position and The Rock had no answer for it.

A poor ground game will cost you greatly.

I don't know. The Rock has a far greater grasp on the English language. And a big machine gun.

I would root for Rocky. Too bad Russo isn't around to book this, class act that he is.

The Rock would destroy Diesel. WM33? Kidding, but fuck Vin Diesel. The Rock has become the star Diesel wishes he could be. If it doesn't say Fast or Furious, Diesel has hardly any drawing power left (and don't bring up Groot, please).

Vin's pretty flamboyant as a person. Which is something I respect: see also --> Ric Flair. He's also been fake fighting for as long as the Rock. But the bumps the Great One has had to take have been greater. He's either tougher, or his body might give out easier due to wear and tear. It's a toss up.

Jason Statham vs Chris Jericho should be added to that card. The promo material alone would be great.

You would think Vinnie would show Rock a bit of love considering he is the reason that silly franchise is still kicking. Whatever it is bro, let it be. The guy has made you millions.

Vin strikes me as one of those jacked up dudes that can't throw a punch and has a glass jaw.

I really have no idea why but he gives off that vibe somehow.

So apparently this is all a work and Vince wants Rock vs. Vin Diesel at WrestleMania. Maybe this would be easier to swallow if they weren't friends in the film they'd be promoting, but we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back