Who would be in your title matches at WMXXVIII?

LODemolition

Championship Contender
You can include the Divas Title if you want. I think the entire division is garbage when they only have 3 minute matches and rely on the same 4 women week in and week out. To each his own though.

US Title: Zack Ryder (c) vs. R-Truth

Intercontinental Title: Christian (c) vs. Mason Ryan

Tag Team Titles: Ziggler & Swagger (c) vs. Air Boom

(I would include Mysterio & Sin Cara as a team and make it a Triple Threat TLC match if Mysterio were supposed to be back by Mania, but it doesn't look that way)

World Heavyweight Championship: Randy Orton (c) vs. Cody Rhodes

WWE Championship: CM Punk (c) vs. Chris Jericho vs. The Miz

Well, well. Something new in BT! huh?

U.S title: Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Zack Ryder
I hope Ziggler remains champ till WM because he's doing an awesome job as champion. Ryder will win at the big one and go on to better things and so will Dolph.

IC title: Cody Rhodes (c) vs Sin Cara
I can't see Cody losing his championship anytime soon. His push is like the old-school slow and steady push and I hope they continue it that way. Cody easily goes over Cara or any other mid-carder here.

Tag title: Awesome Truth (c) vs Air Boom
Nothing much to say here. There are only 4 teams. Good, watchable teams. So...

World Heavyweight title: Sheamus (c) vs Christian vs Randy Orton
The only 3 men that come to mind. With Cody holding the IC title, I can see Henry-Show-Kane battling in a triple threat match and these 3 feuding for the WH title. Sheamus retains or Christian wins.

WWE title: CM Punk (c) vs Alberto Del Rio
No other options. HHH-Nash/Undertaker will happen. Cena-Rock is set a year ago. Mysterio's not coming back in time. Miz/Truth are in the tag match. So, these 2 are the only men left for the WWE title. Punk wins.

While it is unlikely the midcard titles get defended on the main show, I'll bite and include them. So here we go.

Divas Championship-Beth Phoenix (c) vs. Natalya

-Beth is tired of Nattie's constant losing and turns on her Divas of Doom partner. After avoiding Nattie for much of 2012 she finally gets her shot at the title. Beth wins in sneaky fashion, but expect Nattie to get that butterfly title within a month or two after Mania.

United States Championship-Zack Ryder (c) vs. John Morrison (or Kofi Kingston)

-Ryder finally gets his moment and becomes a singles champion. Morrison in a losing slump finally loses it and takes out his aggression on Zack Ryder. If not Morrison, Kingston loses it and takes it out on Ryder (who substitutes for Bourne in a title defense). Either way Ryder wins and furthers his rise in the ranks.

Intercontinental Championship-Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Justin Gabriel

-I wasn't sure of an opponent for Rhodes, so I went with Gabriel. I went with Gabriel pretty much the same reason as I picked the Usos in the next match. Gabriel certainly has potential and Rhodes can do wonders by getting him some mid card exposure. Rhodes retains, but it sets up an inevitable win for Gabriel.

WWE Tag Team Championship-Ziggler and Swagger (c) vs. The Usos

-If not the Usos substitute a new upstart team. This is the chance for said team to shine on the biggest stage and win the tag team gold. With Air Boom in jeopardy due to Bourne's suspension I expect a ZigSwag to finally get the titles. If they want to make the tag titles something, what better way to elevate a team than giving them a WM win.

World Heavyweight Championship-Sheamus (c) vs. Wade Barrett

-Sheamus dethrones Mark Henry as champion and Wade Barrett is hot entering 2012 and looking for the title. He finally accomplishes that goal, but it don't last long as Daniel Bryan cashes in and lives up to his word. He defeats Barrett and wins the title and sets up an instant feud.

WWE Championship-The Miz (c) vs. CM Punk

-CM Punk is coming off an amazing Rumble win after chasing after the championship for the end of the 2011 and starts off 2012 with a boom. Miz gets the title either at the Rumble or in the Elimination Chamber. CM Punk takes the championship here in the Wrestlemania moment that is needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back