Who would be in the new Christian's Coalition out of ECW

Miss DFW

Occasional Pre-Show
I think they need it. I would Love to have Tomko come out when he is facing either Vladimir Kozlov/Ezekiel Jackson, or if not work the other to his interest.....SO WHOM would be his AJ in ECW??????

I personally don't think there will be one, just numerous faces trying to stop the heel trio of Regal/Zeke/Kozlov. But if there was...

I do think Tommy Dreamer will find his way involved. WWE like to play on the whole Christian/Dreamer friendship thing way too much. Aside from that, I just don't know. If Shelton turns face properly (Thought he may have done recently but he recently faced Tyler Reks so I'm not sure) then I'd say there's probably the best chance of Christian/Dreamer/Shelton if anyone.

From a technical standpoint, when Danielson makes his debut in the WWE then a Christian/Danielson pairing would be awesome, but I do think he's destined for bigger things and will be brought to RAW as an attempt to counteract ROH.

So I'm standing by Christian/Dreamer/Shelton... if there is going to be a group lead by Christian in WWE.

I think one person is being forgotten here. He's on ECW, currently a face, and would be the perfect person to go up against these big bad bruisers. Hurricane! People like Regal, Koslov, and Big Zeke are just the sort of people that would be believable as solid villains for Hurricane to face off against. Besides that, Christian's nickname of Captain Charisma sounds like a superhero name anyways.

My choice for such a coalition to help Christian in his fight against Regal and his bully-boys would be Christian (the champion), Dreamer (the veteran), and Hurricane (the...superfriend?)

I think Zack ryder would be a good sidekick for Christan. i don't know how it would work sence one is a face and the outher a heel. but i think they could play off each outher like Christan and A.J. Styles did in tna. Tomko would be the third man not because i like him that much but because i can't think of anyone eles. Dreamer and Shelton would be alful in the roll. not talent on the mic or backstage promo. The hole Colishion constept needs hurmer. i don't know that it would work as a face stable they might have to go heel. if only they had someone to fight with.

I was thinkin Koslov could be turned to a semi tomko/AJ spot, a big comedic dumbass heel, as a big man. Kinda go back to his wubwub e thing, and a yes man for Christan. But someone else new like Danielson as the kinda AJ type.

Well Ive always said Christian needs a group or a partner to hold him up, so the possiblity of putting someone in a stable with him, will either make him entertaining, or ruining the other person if their not strong enough to outlast his overall boring and talentless persona.

Or they could just leave him by himself, so I can watch him get his ass beat every week

Just a random thought...

Its a shame Edge wasnt close to returning. I would LOVE to see Christian going against Koslov for the strap in a no DQ match, and then Jackson/Regal interfere, almost causing Christian the belt...then BAM...Edge comes out of nowhere and spears them, helping Christian retain.

This would be a great way to get Edge turned around to a face almost immediately on his return, and also would FINALLY give some sort of recognition to Edge/Christian again.

After a glance at the roster I think Tyler Reks could use the push with christian, he is big and ok in the ring. Otherwise DJ Gabriel if he is still in actually on the show. They aren't the obvious choices but guys who could use the push and could be seen as faces.

I personally don't think there will be one, just numerous faces trying to stop the heel trio of Regal/Zeke/Kozlov. But if there was...

I do think Tommy Dreamer will find his way involved. WWE like to play on the whole Christian/Dreamer friendship thing way too much. Aside from that, I just don't know. If Shelton turns face properly (Thought he may have done recently but he recently faced Tyler Reks so I'm not sure) then I'd say there's probably the best chance of Christian/Dreamer/Shelton if anyone.

From a technical standpoint, when Danielson makes his debut in the WWE then a Christian/Danielson pairing would be awesome, but I do think he's destined for bigger things and will be brought to RAW as an attempt to counteract ROH.

So I'm standing by Christian/Dreamer/Shelton... if there is going to be a group lead by Christian in WWE.

Nah I don't like it. Dreamer is too boring to be apart of a crew. He doesn't have the look that it takes anymore, he looks like a big friendly dad. Shelton could work, but he'd have to lose the gold gimmick...it'll clash with Christian's image, and you can't repackage them they are too established.

There aren't a lot of options in the face department, so they'd have to repackage someone. DJ Gabriel is a good choice, I mean Regal has tons of muscle in his corner, so it can work. Festus is also a good option to call up, I mean hey this is ECW and guys need rubs. Regal's giving two guys a good rub with his stable, have Christian give someone a rub. You can go DJ Gabriel, Festus, Chris Masters, maybe even Tyler Reks. They're not doing anything so repackage them nicely, have them on ECW to move them up or just to see what they can do.

Yeah I'd say it would most likely be Shelton and Dreamer teaming with Christian. Or maybe Dreamer and either Tylers Recks or Yoshi Tatsu or whatever, but i doubt it just because they aren't too establisher yet. And it would be awesome if Paul Birchill joined Regal's "Roudtable", and then The Hurricane could get in the mix with Christian and then by the time Survivor Series comes around it could be Regal, Jackson, Kozlov and Birchill vs. Christian, Dreamer, Benjamin and Hurricane if the angle goes that long.

But it will probably just be a combination of Christian and Dreamer trying to fight them off for a little while if anything.

i agree with OmegaDriver that christian could hire Tyler Reks and Yoshi Tatsu to help him. im pretty sure they are gonna be puhed as a tag team so why not push them with an ECW main eventer. if not i agree with planty as in it being Christian, Dreamer and Shelton

After Christian drops the ECW Title to Regal, which will happen, that would be a good time to bring in Tomko. Tomko will have two feuds right off the bat with Koz-Son / Jack-Lov. A third could be Tommy Dreamer, but I’m thinking someone else would be better. Tommy should just get in the GM spot already. The third person should be someone who has history with Christian, Regal and ECW. That someone should be Rob Van Dam.

As far as the current roster, it could be any face, but creatively, I’d put RVD and Tomko in as Christian’s team.

Seeing as there is only about 10 real wrestlers on ECW, This won't happen.

If I was to choose a duo to join Christian's side it would have to be Shelton Benjamin, And Either Tyler Reks, OR have Jackson make the switch, And join Christian.

Anyone who has been around Christian has flourished, Take Tomko, Before he joined up with Christian he was a nobody. Tomko went on to have a few biggish matches at TNA. You could argue AJ Styles career was revived by being invovled with Cap-a-tane Charisma, As he was struggling to shine above most of the shit there at the time.

You could easily seeing Shelton taking AJ's role within the group, As they are very similar to each other, It's just Shelton is lacking in the charisma department. Tyler/Zeke would then become more than just a big guy with a smile/frown on their faces.

Dreamer would more than likely join, but after that it's like a mess. I mean Hurricane would be great, but Shelton Benjamin...the guys needs something to do and it would be perfect for him in the main event scene. Also this would be a good idea to put new guy Tyler Rekks into it. The guys has looked pretty good and although he's still new, Christian good really help him get off to a good start and facing Regal would help him polish his in ring skills.

I think the group will be Christian as leader, because he's number 1 contender or champ constantly, Tommy Dreamer WWE loves to play that he and Christian are friends, The Hurricane because he's doing nothing and I love Gregory Helms, and Goldust because he and Hurricane together would kick ass and Sheamus would fit in perfectly with Regal, koslov, and Zeke making it even.

I don't think Christian, at this point in his career, wants or really needs someone to back him up. I personally think he has always worked better as a lone combatant, no matter whom his opponent is.

But, I'll play along and say I wish I could see Tomko again. He was over pretty good in TNA, an environment which allowed him to show his true colors as a really skilled big man. I would mark out if he strolled out to back up Christian once again.

i agree with OmegaDriver that christian could hire Tyler Reks and Yoshi Tatsu to help him. im pretty sure they are gonna be puhed as a tag team so why not push them with an ECW main eventer. if not i agree with planty as in it being Christian, Dreamer and Shelton

There's no way anyone would believe that a small asian guy and a surfer from California would help defend Christian from an English brawler, a military trained Russian and the Kimbo Slice wanna-be.

Christian's Coalition..... Christian Tommy Dreamer and.........TOMKO would rock but December2Dismember right i can see Dreamer and the Captain Charisma get beat up by Regal and his goons and then one night have "Enter Sandman" blare through the arena and we have the Sandman now that would freak me out but the odds of that happening are very very very Slim but other than that I can definitly see some ECW Original or Shelton Benjamin

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back