• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Will End up Banning You?

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
As certain as death, eventually you are going to be banned, so suck it up and deal with it. Who is going to end up banning you?

Colamania: For not letting him in Evolution and when he becomes future Admin
Y2Jake: For trying to convince him that he is a closet Peep.
Jonny B: The H's are going to burn me eventually.

Everybody will get banned by me, eventually.

Disco Inferno will probably be the one to end my e-life.

Jake and Luther will for sure be the ones to ban me. I have no doubt in my mind. I am currently not sure if Jonny hates me or not.

Haha, why can I imagine it being Will??

Nah I'm joking, I dunno but we're all going to get banned one day lmao.

Haha, why can I imagine it being Will??

Nah I'm joking, I dunno but we're all going to get banned one day lmao.

:lmao: It all depends on whether you're gonna e-cheat on me or not. I can only picture it now.. I ban you for e-cheating on me, then discover you did it with Jake, who bans me, & brings you back. hahahahaha

I couldn't honestly say who'd be the one to ban me, but I would likely feel that if I ever did get banned, it'd be because I haven't shut up about Becca.. lol

I always thought Jonny would ban me...I'm kind of surprised he hasn't yet! :p Everyone I used to know on here is banned baby banned. :laugh:

Flames Out
Dragon

No. Really people. I will ban you. It's a fact. I change my opinions of people like I change my pants. Every week.

Who will I get banned by?

Hot Damn, Mrs Sam!

You see, Jake enjoys pissing me off too much to fully ban me. He'd just permanently imprison me. Whereas I tend to pick on Sam (not sure why) and eventually I think I'll push him too far.

Although, Luther has banned me once before.

I'll end up banning myself when I lose a bet.
And I imagine that won't be too long after you lose another bet forcing you to join the Chain Gang again. ;)
I can promise you my life I won't.
And I can honestly say that I don't think you would. At least not for no reason. If you had planned to ban me, I figure you probably would have done it several times by now. It was just a joke.

And I can honestly say that I don't think you would. At least not for no reason. If you had planned to ban me, I figure you probably would have done it several times by now. It was just a joke.

I wouldn't for no reason, and if was going to ban I would have by now. I was just making sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back