Who Will Defeat the Almighty Jerishow?

I don't think having X win the belts is a bad idea... The only reason i say that is because they never have one the tag belts before..Let them have a short reign than have jerishow win the belts back.. IDK about Crime Tyme.. I like them but they aren't ready for the tag belts just yet they are missing something and Im not sure what it is yet.. They do have the crowd behind them but they arent ready.. I think have E&C reunite would be the best story line plus this gets edge out of the world tittle mix for awhile... Jerishow has brought back the tag belts now they need to bring prestige back to the IC belt and US belt... At one point back in the WCW days having the US belt meant something... IF they give the belts to Mark Henry and MVP they would have to make them heels and throw a manager into the mix....TEDDY LONG maybe????? HE did manage doom back in the day. Also i had always liked the WGTT Shelton and Hass was a good combo...

To be honest, I think 'JeriShow' can still go as tag champs for atleast another month or so. Sure, they got into an argument last week on Raw, and sure they had a one-on-one match on Raw that same night. But, they got a profound respect for each other, so why not keep the team going for a little while longer? As great of a team that Chris Jericho and The Big Show have been, while they lasted, they atleast deserve to have a little more build leading up to their inevitable breakup.

It doesn't matter to me, who takes the Unified Tag Team Championships from 'JeriShow', the only problem I have is the possibly that the next champions may not be able to carry the belts like they have been able to.

Legacy would be a bad choice... especially now.

Cryme Tyme would be a good choice, but how many title shots have they had since their initial debut? They should have won the gold already, but they haven't. If a face team is indeed going to take the titles from Jericho and Big Show, Cryme Tyme would be the smartest choice.

DX. Of all the tag teams in the WWE, this is the most established. However, the way that 'JeriShow' appears on Smackdown and Raw each week with the titles, Dx would not be able to with the HBK church proceedings on Wednesdays.

M.V.P. and Mark Henry. I'm not sure if their team even still exists. Mark Henry is on Team Raw, M.V.P. is not, but both had qualifying matches. They could win the tag titles, but would it really do much for the team, the titles, or any of the brands? Not really?

So, my favorite choice would have to be Vladimir Kozlov and Ezekiel Jackson. Why? William Regal. Could you just imagine William Regal coming on each brand every week, praising Jackson and Kozlov. Both have gone title-less in the WWE, and the tag team titles would really benefit them. I believe WWE put Kozlov and Jackson with Regal in order for them to get tips from the veteran. The same way that Chris Jericho praised his team each and every week, William Regal would do the exact same with Ezekiel Jackson and Vladimir Kozlov as the champs. So, that's my choice.

It's obvious that E&C would be a good team to go up against them if Edge returns and the creative team can find ways for Jerishow to keep the gold.... they could have within the months Christian lose the ECW Title, and lose his rematch at Royal Rumble. Then Edge could return in the Royal Rumble Match and eliminate both Jericho and Show. Edge could end up being teamed up on well Christian begins to fade out in ECW Title scene, and then he could challenge Jerishow to a match at WrestleMania with a mystery partner, who turns out to be Christian.

Other then that, I believe The Hart Dynasty really deserves it... Tyson Kidd, especially, the first time I saw this guy in a WWE ring I knew he deserved a title around his waist.

As far as who should hold the belts after jerishow i would say ether the Hart dynasty or MVP/WSM other then that there is only DX and they really do not need a tag title run i would much rather see DX feud with each other then anyone in the tag division but thats just me. I think the WWE will take the titles of to DX but I sure hope not because thats just going to give DX haters another reason to hate. Another choice that I would love could be Christian and Edge they could keep the titles while feuding with Jerishow and then have Jericho feud with Edge when the big show feud is over.

They should drop the belts to Edge and Christian and then we could have the Hart Dynasty beat Edge and Christian to become the new tag champs and then after E&C lose Edge or Christian can turn heel and we could have an epic E&C feud.

they have already done that and it wasnt that good and hart dynasty dont deserve it and e&c cant beat jerishow and what stinks is they mite actually do that

Seriously get an Edge/Christian return out of your heads. It's a HORRIBLE idea both from a creative and marketing standpoint. WTF are they gonna do with another tag reign that they haven't done already? Turning edge n Christian into transitional champs would be bad. And let's face it that's what everyone is saying. Oh let's put the belts on em so they can lose them to the hart dynasty. I'd rather deal with horny and Chavo than anymore transitional champs!

Personally I'm stuck between HHH & HBK(DX) or Edge and a mystery partner i can see Edge at wrestlemaina says he that tonight Y2J and ur fatass partener sir eats alot which would be the big slow i mean my big toe i mean the big show and maybe someone like Undertaker can be the partner or Rey and him together if i'm correct didn't edge win the tag titles with rey once before they could call themselves "Rated 619" but never say never who knows what will happen or maybe those 2 ROH guys McGuiness and Danielson can win the straps off of Jerishow now that could make a huge impact on both the tag division and their wwe debut( whenever that happens) But it's just a thought doesn't mean it'll happen:)

I think the only two that can beat JeriShow is Chris Jericho and Big Show. The way things are going, the only way to stop them is if they stop themselves. Unless by some freak of nature, Vince is on something type of storyline where the WWE Champion and the World Champion, whoever it may be at the time, decides to take on the Unified Tag Champs, I think they will run a self destruction storyline. They could even do a storyline where Jericho decides he’s sick of the Big Show and splits the Tag Titles again. Jericho taking the Blue set with him to Smackdown and Big Show taking the Red set with him to Raw. Either way, if they drop it, I’m hoping they drop it to a team they haven’t faced yet…the Hart Dynasty or The Ruthless Roundtable. Then again, Edge and a mystery partner might be good. Imagine the team of the returning Edge and the returning Great Khali!! That has comedy written all over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back