Who will be the last 6 in the royal rumble

GenMe

GenMe
Im sorry if another wrestlezone member had made this threat already.so as now we have 24 wrestlers ready for the rumble well we had 26 but santino is hurt and i dont know why they remove helms from it but what im asking is who do you think might be the other 6 more wrestlers that will be in the rumble? who we be a surprise wrestler in the rumble? and who might be the surprise winner in the rumble.......im really sorry if this thread its crappy this is my first thread so pls give me a little break thank you im really looking forward for your anwers........

Well...I'm kinda sad that Hurricane and Y2J went and decided to be Party :beer: Boys...and :bringit: things up. Its a little weird that Hurricane gets pulled, and Y2J gets to stay, :icon_confused: Then even weirder, Matt Hardy is supposedly involved in it, and then gets added to the rumble instead. I'm just saying. Anywho... my number ONE wish and prediction is to have my baby..EDGE back. :worship: That would be awesome!!! But one thing I'm not sure about, is would the ECW champ necessarily be in the RR? I know that's not a high priority championship per say... :shrug: But that could be a good stepping stone for Christian, and should he win (doubtful...as much of a peep/edgehead I am) but it would bode well for him to win to make it to a bigger show.

I think the last 6 in the Royal Rumble this year will be roughly around these people:

HHH
Batista
Michaels
DiBiase
Cena
??? (Edge, Y2J, Christian- if he's in it, Big Show, Punk....)

Thats my prediction..

Triple H
A lock, a guarentee, bet your life on it. Always makes it to the end, will probably make the final 3.

Shawn Michaels
Triple H will be there, his fellow DX member has to be seen as equal to him. There has to be drama towards Shawn Michaels' "Undertaker aspirations".

Legacy
I think they will both make it to the end, but neither will win. They will do this to put over the teamwork that they used to get to the end. Plus, they could use this to build up these two young stars.

Batista
I see him entering near the end and destroying some already tired opponents.

Edge
After eliminating Jericho...he makes it into the final 6.

7. Jericho

Every rumble needs a surprise elimination, I think Cena may be it sometime in the final 10.

I think you guys are misreading the original post. He's asking for the other 6 that will be involved in the rumble, the 6 surprise entrants.

I think the two surprise entrants will be edge, since he's supposedly done with his rehab, and RVD, according to online reports. Santino is gone, so maybe another comedy character like hornswoggle or chavo guerrero.

My guess is that two other normal wrestlers will be added, maybe someone who had their match earlier in the night. As for the other four I'm guessing:

- A B or C-list celebrity. Think Drew Carrey.
- Edge, if he can make it.
- Kaval (Low-Ki)/Bryan Danielson - The Rumble would be a good place to debut, especially if they get a few eliminations.
- And RVD, again. I just have a feeling.

1. Shawn Michaels
2. Triple H
3. John Cena
4. Batista
5. Ted Dibiase
6. Cody Rhodes

I dont think Edge will enter the Rumble, I think he will either come threw the crowd and knock jericho out or they will just have his music play which will distract Jericho and then some one like R-Truth will throw him out

The six other participants?? Im only going to wildly guess people here.

1. Chavo (Even though he lost a qualifier on Superstars)
2. Dolph Ziggler (surprised WWE didn't add him already)
3. John Morrisson (Another WTF WWE moment)
4. Tyson Kidd
5. David Hart Smith
6. *Surprise Pick* Psycho Sid

I'm thinking possibly Christian and Ezekiel Jackson, since the ECW title isn't really a "World title" imo, so there's two. Hmmm..Maybe chavo Guerrero and hornswoggle, just so they can do some comedy stuff in there. Jimmy Kimmel could be a possibility, that would be hilarious. so there's 5 so far. and HOPEFULLY, if he's ready to return by then..EDGE will be the 6th, and hopefully the winner of the match!

i really will like edge and rvd maybe edge screws y2j out the rumble and rvd well he is unemployed so he might show up again in the rumble this year they might also add like chavo or goldust in the rumble i cant wait for the rumble

WWE.com has 25 guys listed, so I'll guess the last 5. Well, if Edge's recovery is going well enough that he can return, that'd be a safe bet. Edge is my wildcard. I wouldn't be surprised to see Kozlov in there, if they're going to turn him face he needs to actually be on TV. Neither John Morrison or Drew McIntyre are in it, so unless they plan on having an IC title match you can count them both in. Ziggler I think will be in there too, he's not doing anything else but I think they'll want him on the card. If Edge is my wildcard pick, then my actual 5th pick is Golddust, because he's a face that is fairly popular with the fans and his friend Yoshi Tatsu is in the match as well. Basically: Kozlov, McIntyre, Ziggler, Morrison, Golddust and maybe Edge.
EDIT: Damnit, I forgot Finlay. He hasn't done anything of note for the longest time, but he's always in the Rumble. I'll replace Golddust with Finlay in my picks.

wow, I can't believe Morrison isn't listed. I would say:

Morrison
JTG
Shad

I'd love to see Edge and RVD. RVD is possible since he hasn't signed with TNA.

Isn't Jeff Hardy on a pay by appearance deal with TNA? He could possibly show up as well, which would be sweet.

so I guess my final guess is:

Edge
RVD
Jeff Hard
Shad
JTG
Morrison

John Morrison (assuming he's one of the guys who isnt listed)
HBK
HHH
John Cena
Edge (#30)
Chris Jericho

Edge + Jericho go out simultaneously, Morrison eliminates HBK (starting a feud between the two as HBK sees Morrison as the one to end his dream of beating the Undertaker at Wrestlemania, and John Cena eliminates both HHH and Morrison to get his shot at Wrestlemania.

Alright well I am surprised that Morrison and McIntyre are not in the rumble yet. The only reason I can guess they have not been added is because there are already enough big name stars in the rumble, and that most/all eliminations have been accounted for, so Morrison and McIntyre, though they will be in the rumble, won't have any eliminations, so therefore not worth it. Im hoping this is just an oversight and that these 2 get in the rumble, because they are both at the top of the mid-card division on SD!

I had actually thought that Dolph Ziggler had already been announced for the rumble, but I guess I was wrong. Anyway I believe that Ziggler will be one of the 30 men in the rumble.

I don't think there will be anymore Raw Superstars (with I believe 14 already entered) and ECW has about 4, which I suppose is enough for them because quite frankly there is no star power on ECW. The only person I can see making it to the rumble out of ecw is Kozlov(again I thought he had alread been announced) and Vance Archer. I think there is 7 SD! guys announced so far, and with the 3 I have listed, will cause it to go up to 10. I think this is enough for SD!, with maybe Finlay getting a spot(though I doubt it).

For suprise entrants, I definitely see(and hope) for Edge to make it into the rumble. It all depends on how he feels. But if he does not get into the rumble, I at least can see him appearing on the show, to begin his feud with Jericho(as he should make it for Mania). I can definitely see RVD being in the rumble again, but it all depends if WWE is willing to make the call. For sure a suprise new wrestler would be a good choice for the rumble (ie. Danielson) but this may not be the best of choice either, as their debut would be overshadowed I believe, unless they can make a good impact.

So my 5 entrants (as there are now 25 people in rumble) is as follows:

John Morrison
Drew McIntyre
Dolph Ziggler
Either Edge or RVD (depending on whether Edge can or RVD is available)
Kovlov

As an aside, I can definitely see one more suprise for the rumble. What I see is Orton losing his match to Sheamus, and then deciding he deserves to be in the rumble, so he will attack one of the superstars making their walk to the rumble ring (ie. like Bourne). Therefore I see Randy Orton as being the last suprise entrant in the rumble.

My picks are
1.Hornswoggle( D-X will play a part in him getting in)
2.RVD(Hes gonna be in im sure ofit an may even come back this time not full time but a part timer like Goldust or HBK)
3.Edge( he wil be number 29 or 30 for sure)
4.Shawn Merriman( He will be in it thru his tweets i read atleast, and hes not in th pro bowl so its a possibility
5.Bret Hart(another either 29 or 30 pick and elimnates himself because of Vince Mcmahon distraction)
Wild Card Pick: Jeff Hardy( He wants to go back and WWE wants him back so i hope this happens) or a person who had a match priar to the Rumble match itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back