Who were you hoping would be the legend appearance last night?

If Ultimate Warrior were to return on any scale, they'd probably have to pay a hefty sum, apologize, and release a respectful DVD commemoration. So I think it's doubtful.

Even though this strays from the recent traditional route of feeding Heath Slater to a legend, I have a new idea. I'd like to see a throwback match between Randy Orton and John Cena. And just as they both get to the ring, I'd want Michael Cole to get an email from Vince instructing him to tell Lilian to announce that it's going to be a Triple Threat match. Then out pops Batista.

I always wanted to see the three of them become "The Big 3" for this generation of kids. And I don't think they ever got a Triple Threat Match together. They could have a lengthy main event match where Randy dominates through much of it, he and Batista have to take Cena out of the equation together, and by a stroke of luck, Batista pins Randy in the end. That way, Randy looks like he can still hang with the big boys, Cena still looks strong since it took 2 greats to stop him, and Batista (the returning legend) still gets to win.

If Kevin Nash hadn't turned up and humiliated himself last year then I'd say he'd be a good candidate for this recent trend of Slater slaying. He does have in common with Vader and Sid the fact that they're former world champions and have enough gas left in the tank to go a short, but impressive, match. However, the debacle with Triple H and CM Punk still resonates.

But to rattle off some other names that I would chuckle warmly at if they returned for one night only would be Val Venis, Road Dogg, or the real one man rock band, the Honky Tonk Man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back