Who Replaces Ziggler?

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
So after Ziggler got fired last night on Smackdown there is an Elimination Chamber Spot that has to be filled. I think that this spot can go either to a returning wrestler or a current wrestler. Here are main canidates feel free to add your own and vote in the poll.

Ezekial Jackson:

Originally I thought it could be any member of the Corre but since Heath and Gabriel are now in a tag title match I feel that to get Corre into the Chamber you would put Ezekial in Ziggler's spot. This doesn't necessarily mean Corre wins the match just they would have better odds to win it.

Christian:

I feel that it is his time time to turn to WWE. He's been gone for a long while and I think after reading reports was making a good recovery. I think people would love to see him in this match.

Please write who you think will fill the last spot.

Ziggler. He may have been fired, but what's to stop Vickie Guerrero bitching to Vince McMahon, saying that Teddy Long had no reasoning behind firing Dolph Ziggler, so McMahon re-instates him?
OR, he may have been "fired" from Smackdown, but he may have suddenly moved to Raw, where the Anonymous General Manager has given him permission to participate in the Chamber Match.

Anyway and either way, it will be Ziggler. If it's anyone else I'll disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back