• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who needs to get their butts on ECW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brilliance In Supremacy

Getting Noticed By Management
What guys with WWE contracts need to get sent to ECW? Basically, what guys do you think would thrive in ECW because they're being used improperly and/or they'd be better appreciated.

In addition, what ECW talent do you feel doesn't belong?

Personally, I feel that Terkay, Benjamin, Benoit, Haas, London & Kendrick, Psisosis, and Super Crazy all belong in ECW. Being that they have great talent/great potential, ECW fans would know how to treat these guys.

Dupree, Big Show, and Matt Striker certainly don't belong there. I see guys like Hardcore Holly, Mike Knox, and Test making successful transitions given their personas.

I could definitely see Psicosis and Super Crazy in ECW. I don't mind seeing Dupree in ECW but they should probably bring over Conway from RAW and reform La Resistance. They really got over as heels. Then with the FBI you have a somewhat resemblance of a tag team division. They should also bring over Michelle McCool over from Smackdown for Striker because their gimmicks match, plus you get another ECW Vixen to mix things up. Finally, I think a newly re-packaged Chris Masters could potentially do well in ECW. He could mix it up with guys like Test and Mike Knox, or possibly, join them? Haha, the possibilities.

I wouldn't really bring any wrestlers over from Smackdown, cause they need what they have.

Though I could see Masters, Test, and Knox being a stable of guys who just whoop your ass (think APA), I don't think that ECW fans would buy into that. ECW fans love the luchadore, hardcore, technical, and striker/shoot fighting styles. I think Knox, Test, Hardcore Holly, and I guess Big Show are enough muscle for ECW. An ECW fan myself, I think muscle and power should stick to RAW or SD.

Brilliance In Supremacy said:
What guys with WWE contracts need to get sent to ECW? Basically, what guys do you think would thrive in ECW because they're being used improperly and/or they'd be better appreciated.

In addition, what ECW talent do you feel doesn't belong?

Personally, I feel that Terkay, Benjamin, Benoit, Haas, London & Kendrick, Psisosis, and Super Crazy all belong in ECW. Being that they have great talent/great potential, ECW fans would know how to treat these guys.

Dupree, Big Show, and Matt Striker certainly don't belong there. I see guys like Hardcore Holly, Mike Knox, and Test making successful transitions given their personas.

Your list is a good one but Benoit it's a 50/50 with him yes he would thtive in ecw but he is so great in the wwe. London & Kendrick are doing there thing on (SD) so they can stay Terkey damm right if Kurt was still in wwe I put up a post on how they should have him come to Ecw so I'm with you with that one. Benjamin no ECW fan would eat him alive, But Hass would be the best pic I would have him team up with Justin and start up the NEW Impact Playerz. Super crazy hell ya :raven:

True, but Masters is losing his physique, and if they work on his technical style I could see him doing great things. He has potential and isn't that bad in the ring. A re-packaged Masters I think could be a hit in the new ECW, not the current one. He's talented and I have a feeling they're gonna waste him on RAW after having him job to Super Crazy two weeks in a row.

But I definitely agree with the muscle and power wrestlers sticking to RAW or SD. And I could definitely see the new Impact Players happening with Haas. That wouldn't be too bad.

Any former ECW originals would be welcome in my book ie. Benoit, Kash, Super Crazy etc.

And under utalized talent like Haas, Benjamin and Noble.

I think Matt Striker is great in ECW, and he could be really successful, seeing as he is from New York, so he has 'the cred'.
If he was more hardcore in his matches, I think fans would accept him more.

I'd also like to see Simon Dean brought back in ECW as Nova...maybe I'm jus nostalgic!!

SD! to ECW: Brian Kendrick; Paul London; Jamie Noble; Kid Kash

RAW to ECW: Charlie Haas; Chris Masters; Lita; Kenny Doane; Super Crazy; Rob Conway

ECW to RAW: Jazz; Shannon Moore

ECW to SD!: Kevin Thorn; CW Anderson; Matt Striker

If all of these superstars were traded, the WWE would have a way more balanced roster, quantity and quality-wise.

I would have to agree when you say London and Kendrick because Kendrick was great in ROH and is great on Smackdown! and London is practically the same type of wrestler, so those two would be my picks, but they would be misused terribly.

I say no to all of them. That's not what ECW is about. Finlay, I could see him putting on some good matches, but the rest are good where they are (except Cena who needs to go to Smackdown! and become a heel)

I think ECW needs and would appreciate a guy like Benjamin because this guy has the biggest balls of anyone in the two Wrestlemania Money In The Bank ladder matches thus far. This guy's running up ladders, jumping on ladders, and just stealing the show in my opinion (although the crowd won't always show it). He's way too talented to be on RAW or SD. ECW fans - the real ones at least - would see the talent in this guy and would appreciate what he does

i would say Jerry Lynn should be in ECW, hopefully he don't resign with TNA, if he's even there. Frankie Kazarian could help ECW, too. Vince was going to push him but he left cuz he didn't want to cut his hair, and then he cut it anyway. both men, probably both in TNA, I would like them in ECW.

Haas, Kash, Noble, Super Crazy, Big Vis, "Nova" and Finlay to ECW.

Striker, Dupree, and Knox out of ECW.

Well... Knox is a newer guy. I kind of like him. I wouldn't mind seeing what he could do in hardcore matches.

How about we put cruiserweights we haven't seen in the WWE in a while like taka, hakushi, tajiri, and Jerry Lynn. They can bring the cruiserweight title to ECW (not that it would be anything special there compared to waht it is now) and use guys like this to push it. I personally want to see the TV title back, if and when they get 2 hours.

Bring Jeff Hardy over have him tag with RVD or bring matt over and have them tag team again so they're is some kind of tag team division to certify titles for it. That and Jeff thrives on having the crap kicked out of him and matt really isn't doing all that much but making helms look good by jobbing for him. That is all

rey mysterio, chavo, kane, and ashley massaro

i'd also like to see brock lesner in ecw also(if he ever decides to wrestle again)

striker, big show, and dupree need to go away

Brilliance In Supremacy said:
I think ECW needs and would appreciate a guy like Benjamin because this guy has the biggest balls of anyone in the two Wrestlemania Money In The Bank ladder matches thus far. This guy's running up ladders, jumping on ladders, and just stealing the show in my opinion (although the crowd won't always show it). He's way too talented to be on RAW or SD. ECW fans - the real ones at least - would see the talent in this guy and would appreciate what he does

I wholeheartly agree with you on Shelton Benjamin, the guy's being seriously underutilized and he is probably the most talented and gifted wrestler on either Raw or Smackdown, if RVD hadn't screwed up he could have been in amazingly good matches over the ECW title with Shelton, instead they put the damn belt on the Big Show

Aron Cane said:
i would say the entire cruiserweight division, as well as umaga, kane, finaly, and john cena

John Cena:disappointed:

I knew someone would say him

I would like to see the Dudley Boys come back to ECW. They left TNA a few months ago and have noe been back. Maybe they are getting readto come back to ECW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back