Who knows women better than Republicans? Missouri Republicans!

Eh, he's an ass I agree, and while I don't think he can be elected after this, me bitching at this idiot makes no difference. All I can say is that if Missouri elects this idiot they deserve what they get.

Imagine Mississippi. They'd hang her for being raped.

Only if she was black and mentally handicapped.
Eh, he's an ass I agree, and while I don't think he can be elected after this, me bitching at this idiot makes no difference. All I can say is that if Missouri elects this idiot they deserve what they get.
It's not just Missouri, this is a US Senate seat. McCaskill is a Democrat and Democrats are barely holding on to the Senate.

This effects everyone.

Honestly I can't stand Dems or Republicans. I think they're both corrupt beyond belief lucky I live in PA where it's at least 50-50 where once in a blue moon we get a descent candidate. But for the most part. I hate Obama I believe he's a lying piece of crap who does things to help his union friends, I hate Romney because I believe he does things to help his rich friends. I honestly don't know who I'm voting for atm, I really don't and I don't know how anything can put their faith in either atm. But this idiot shouldn't be allowed to run for office after this statement.

Honestly I can't stand Dems or Republicans. I think they're both corrupt beyond belief lucky I live in PA where it's at least 50-50 where once in a blue moon we get a descent candidate. But for the most part. I hate Obama I believe he's a lying piece of crap who does things to help his union friends, I hate Romney because I believe he does things to help his rich friends. I honestly don't know who I'm voting for atm, I really don't and I don't know how anything can put their faith in either atm. But this idiot shouldn't be allowed to run for office after this statement.

Unfortunately there are many reps in government that share this same ideology or have other twisted views. Some are just plain stupid, period. Look at Antonio Villaraigosa, L.A.'s mayor. Here's a guy that advocated millions of dollars be spent on light rails and such for the MTA (especially since there are many rapid and express bus lines in the city), spent taxpayers money to sit courtside at Laker game for the sake of handling "city business", and cheated on his wife with a Spanish news anchor, than moved on to another news anchor on KTLA news.

When you spend life believing some cosmic white, working-class republican with a giant beard created the universe, and that all the suffering and pain in the world stems from two people, a piece of fruit and a snake ~5,000 years ago... I'd imagine it's pretty easy to believe in other non-scientific bullshit too. Like women.

Guy's also a raging homophobe having voted against every LGBT equality bill he can. I'm sure your jaws is on the floor at this shocking revelation.

Todd Askin on gay soldiers wanting to marry their partners said:
evidence of a “liberal agenda” that had “infiltrated our military.”

My favorite line about homophobic people. Some guy who I can't remember was talking about Congressman Barney Frank, who is openly gay.

Other guy: "Why would you trust someone who puts his penis where other men move their bowels?"

Frank: "This coming from a man who puts his penis in something that bleeds for four days a month."

Glad to see Obama cleared that up "Rape is rape".

Glad to see Obama cleared that up "Rape is rape".

Shame he can't clear up what Freedom of the Press means. That's not something for here though.
The elected representative reflects the voters and the voters influence whatever bullshit the representative can get away with. It's a sad state of affairs and reflects very badly on Missouri as a whole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back