Who is

BooCocky

On A Nature walk with Daniel Bryan
This Mr X? I like going to the profile of some users on here and sometimes I see a rep given by Mr X, it is Gray but it's the thought that matters. Does anyone know who he is? I don't because he has like 2 posts. But he's the repping ghost.

Share your repping experience with Mr.X

This Mr X? I like going to the profile of some users on here and sometimes I see a rep given by Mr X, it is Gray but it's the thought that matters. Does anyone know who he is? I don't because he has like 2 posts. But he's the repping ghost.

Share your repping experience with Mr.X

Your the bastard of reps.

Giving me red rep, shame on you, damn biznitch.

yes, but I post. Mr.X doesn't. I guess he registered to read. Fine by him Reading is a wonderful thing..

I think he is a lurker. I can only assume that the gray rep is meant to be green, as he never leaves a character in his comments. I think he has repped every single regular poster at least once.

I think he is a lurker. I can only assume that the gray rep is meant to be green, as he never leaves a character in his comments. I think he has repped every single regular poster at least once.

that's what I am thinking. I don't care if it is gray, It's the thought that counts. He's repped me a couple of times..

Oh, so is it once you get to a certain post count you can start repping with the green instead of the gray?

Ha Ha... speed dial.

You see, it's unintentionally funny, because very few people know that Sherlock Holmes was a drug addict.

Really? So is that why he's always flapping his arms around breaking my shit?

He told me he had rabbies, no wonder he was foaming at the mouth motioning that there was something standing on my head.

I'm very dissapointed in him, I trusted him with my bank accounts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back