Who is Your Least Favourite TNA Personality and Why?

HULK HOGAN

I cannot finds anything about him that I enjoy but I can certainly list the things I dislike about him. Like his slow crippled walk to the ring. The fact he gets a pyro. The fact he is absolute garbage on the mic. The fact thnat every few months he keeps talking about how great Impact wrestling is going to be under his guidance and yet he has bought nothing but bullshit like The Nasty Boys, or the crap of Immortal or the turd that is Garrett Bischoff. I was OK for Dixie to give him a shot but he has had enough time and enough opportunities now and it has not worked. I really think he WILL be the end of TNA and this upsets me as I only wath the Rumble and Mania from WWE.

So to summarise:
He costs a fortune.
He cannot work the mic
He cannot wrestle
He has no ideas that are relevant or entertaining
He is orange
He is way too old.
He married someone who looks similar to his daughter and his daughter thinks she has the right to interfere with wrestlers during the show.

Hogan hasn't done anything for this or any company since Suburban Commando and should just piss off as it cannot be good that I wish another human being would have a heart attack.

Garret Bischoff...

He is awful, yet thinks he is absolutely f*cking awesome because he's been on TV.
He needs to get over himself, and get back to wrestling school if he seriously wants to be considered a wrestler. The only reason he's even been allowed to step in a TNA is because his daddy backstage has to much authority.

Anarquia...
Awful, enough said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back