Who is WZ Forums Sexiest Bachelor?

hes wrestling because he needs money bt the passion for the buisness is still there unlike dick face

thats ridiculous. he's their because he needs money. If he had a lot he wouldn't be their...

You can tell, he knows it takes an effect on his body, but this is the only thing he knows how to do...

I have an idea, how about you two take your Hogan/Flair debate into the Hogan/Flair thread, now that's a brilliant idea, if I do say so myself:D

Rules are as follow:

10 men will particpate

There will be 10 rounds and each round someone will be eliminated and the winner of course is WZ forums sexist bachlot and what not.

Each round will be something crazy and the ladies have a vote and of course we all do but only thing is you can not vote for yourslef.

Thats the short list of rules.

Rules are as follow:

10 men will particpate

There will be 10 rounds and each round someone will be eliminated and the winner of course is WZ forums sexist bachlot and what not.

Each round will be something crazy and the ladies have a vote and of course we all do but only thing is you can not vote for yourslef.

Thats the short list of rules.

Cheers AJ... should be fun :)

I've been saying that for a hour

Deal then

our 10 guys that will compete for the right to be called WZ Sexiest Bachelor are:

AJ
C.M.
Total Package
BRIANBECKERISAGOD
Eazy Free
Y 2 Jake
Classic Jonny
justinsayne
Luther_Hull
Colamania

Your judges: all the lades of WZ and the all guys have a vote but hey you can not vote for yourself .

Deal then

our 10 guys that will compete for the right to be called WZ Sexiest Bachelor are:

• AJ
  • C.M.
  • Total Package
  • BRIANBECKERISAGOD
  • Eazy Free
  • Y 2 Jake
  • Classic Jonny
  • justinsayne
  • Luther_Hull
  • Colamania

Your judges: all the lades of WZ and the all guys have a vote but hey you can not vote for yourself .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back