• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Is Training Garrett Bischoff?

I can't see it being anyone but Hogan given the history and the fact the last time Hogan was in an Impact segment it was the start of this angle.

TNA signed Hogan to a new deal so they must have an angle lined up for him and this is a good fit, I just hope the plan isn't to do Hogan/Garrett vs Flair/Eric at any point.

I would say it is Hogan. That would make the most sense, even though he can't really wrestle himself anymore. Sting would be the likely second, but then why would they hide it since Sting has been helping Garrett fro weeks. The third, very very very far outside shot in the dark is Mr. Anderson. The only reason I say this is because he hasnt been on TV in forever.

I'm like 98.9% sure it will turn out to be Hogan, but I would love it if it turned out to be someone else like Goldberg hell even DDP would be refreshing since him and bishoff have a history, don't think it will happen but would be cool.

I just don't see it being anyone else since we have't heard about TNA signing anyone to a contract, if they had it would be all over the websites/dirtsheets, so I'm going with Hogan.

on last nights show Eric Bischoff went to the gym where Garrett was training. he then asked Garrett where his trainer was. Eric saw who it was but they didn't show who it was on camera. they did show Eric's reaction and he looked scared/worried. I'm not sure he would act that scared/worried if it was only Hogan.
although regardless of who it was TNA would likely want Eric to sell being scared/worried anyway to build up who it ends up being.

I'm almost certain it's Hogan. He's been off TV for a while and was there when all of this first started before more or less ignoring it, apologizing to Dixie Carter and vanishing. Him training Garrett to get back at Eric is the most basic way they could go. Hell, Garrett might make decent X Division talent a few months from now and Hogan would manage him.

Or we could go the old TNA way and throw a swerve. Kevin Nash. I'm not sure if he's still under WWE contract or not, but he wasn't on very good terms after a bad angle with HHH. It could be a nice way to re-introduce Kevin Nash having last been seen walking away from Immortal when they first formed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back