• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is the sexiest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePeoplesChampion

Getting Noticed By Management
Its quite simple.....who is the sexiest diva ever!....and can include tna too wcw and promotion.....im not talking best wrestler im talking bout the sexiest.....they could sucked in the ring but my god u watched them cause they was hot.... heres my top five

5. Maria (i just love maria....her bein dumb)
4. Mickie James (a good wrestler and a big booty and doesnt look like a man like chyna)
3. Michelle McCool (she use to be a teacher....why the hell wasnt i in her class)
2. The Beatiful People (OMG i think i watch tna just for them lol)
1. Kelly Kelly (the sexiest woman in wrestling)

I would also like to mention Awsome Kong......lol hell no im kidding....i know i going to hear omg trish is ur so dumb i do like her she would be 6. but who has a top 6?

5. Francine, she was smokin hot, and the head cheerleader.
4. Sunny, the original diva, a major part of the start of Attitude.
3. Torrie Wilson, a blonde with a 10 body.
2. Stacy Keibler, those legs.
1. Mickie James, she just does it for me.

Trish should be on my list, don't know who I would remove.

Fyre- The Second Hottest Nitro Girl
Lita- I Loved Her With The Hardys But Even More With Edge
Mickie James-Thought She Was Ugly At First But After The Implants And Coming To Appreciate Her Bubbly Spirit I'm In Lust
Stacy Keibler- The Hottest Nitro Girl
Michelle McCool-The Undertaker Is A Lucky Man

10. Francine - Beulah came close, but I think Francine was the hottest diva in ECW
9. Kelly Kelly - Wasn't a big fan at first, but she's getting hotter all the time
8. Candice Michelle - She was smoking hot back in 05/06 before she screwed up her face
7. Mickie James - She looks great, and her personality on screen makes her even hotter
6. Joy Giovanni - She didn't so anything, but damn she was hot
5. Sunny - In 96/97 she was by far the hottest diva
4. Sable - Virtually ruled the attitude era and even when she came back in 03 she still looked good considering she was about 40 at the time
3. Stacy Keibler - The legs say it all
2. Maryse - Would possibly have been no. 1, but she's not been here long enough yet
1. Trish Stratus - Definitely my favorite of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back