Who is the "most annoying"/"favorite" heel of all time?

Favorite heel is WCW's HollyWood Hulk Hogan. I do not like Hogan. However, this was the one and ONLY time i enjoyed anything he did. For once I felt he was wrestling and telling a good story. I must specify. At the middle of 1998 i soured on him for he was no longer fresh or creative. It goes worse in the 2000's.

Most annoying? It would be a tie between Flair and hHh. I find both to be so bad I resume playing World of Warcraft or cooking when either shows up.

Favorite: BY FAR Triple H. From the time he became "The Game" through Evolution particularly but anytime he played the heel he OWNED it! When he was a heel you BELIEVED it!! Awesome!

Most annoying: Michael Cole: I have to mute the tv most of the time I watch RAW because this piece of shit will NOT stop sucking off the Jiz every week! And it's not like it's the "heel persona" that I hate about him, it's the fact that everything he says sounds like he's reading from the teleprompter! He sounds about as natural as an elephant on rollerblades. I just hate his fucking voice...........sorry, had to get that off my chest, lol!

Favorite: BY FAR Triple H. From the time he became "The Game" through Evolution particularly but anytime he played the heel he OWNED it! When he was a heel you BELIEVED it!! Awesome!

Most annoying: Michael Cole: I have to mute the tv most of the time I watch RAW because this piece of shit will NOT stop sucking off the Jiz every week! And it's not like it's the "heel persona" that I hate about him, it's the fact that everything he says sounds like he's reading from the teleprompter! He sounds about as natural as an elephant on rollerblades. I just hate his fucking voice...........sorry, had to get that off my chest, lol!

Please tell us how you really feel about cole dont hold back lol.

Favorite Heel of all time - Muhammad Hassan

This guy played his character to a T and his sidekick Divari was just icing on the cake.

Most Annoying Heel of all time - Jeff Jarret

Where it's Double J or MMA, he just plain and simply sucks ass. He acts like he's hot shit, but he's nothing more the a glorified mid-carder.

Best heel is between Punk and Jericho. Jericho is a classic as a heel, but Punk's work over the last year and half has been amazing. He's really done a fantastic job creating this heel persona. One that was not just a turn, but through a slow drawn out turn which was really well done. He just has a way of getting under people's skin and make them hate him.

As for most annoying, JBL without a doubt. The guy was nothing special and we all new that, but he was champ for awhile. (i don't remember exactly how long it was, something like 8 months?) I remember every time that I watch him I wanted him to lose. Or when he'd be on screen I'd just turn it off.

My favorite heel is easily JBL. He's the only heel post-13 years old that made me legitimately hate him, no x-pac heat included.

I'll pop in with a different answer: Sgt. Slaughter. It was only for a brief time, and it was a different sort of heat, but damn he was hated.

Favourite was the original Kurt Angle persona alongside E+C. I loved the promos where they'd just rag on the town for 5 minutes because of their total lack of sporting achievements. Miz does the same thing now, but not E+C with the 5 second poses.

It even helped faces get bigger pops! I remember the APA got a huge ovation when Bradshaw got on the mic and did the exact opposite when he promised to destroy E+C for slagging off Dallas Texas, and then listed all of their achievements in sport before the match began. I don't think the APA ever matched that pop.

Most Annoying Vickie by a long shot. 'Excuse me' just makes me want to chnage channel, not stick around to see what happens to her,

Fav Heel: John Cena. God i hated that guy for years. Its only recently that i just gave up and accepted that he will never be a face and remain as a heel super cena. For those of you who dont understand. John Cena is both a Heel and Face. Think about it.

Most Annoying Heel: Ric Flair. The guy is too fucking old. Hes annoying as fuck. I cant understand a fucking word he is saying. His face turns beat red, his veins pop out of his neck, he spits everywhere while screaming incoherently about well...nothing of importance. Then he screams woo. Whoopty fucking do.

Also, the guy still "wrestles" if you can even call it that. He used to be one of the best in ring performers in the 80's. Now hes a fat old piece of shit who had a passable match with shawn micheals. Shawn Micheals couldnt even turn that match at WM into a 5star classic. And its appropriate that shawn superkicked him to death. It symbolised ric as an old dog that needs to die.

Listen guys, ric was a great heel in the 80's and early 90's. But the last 15 years hes been the most annoying waste of air in pro wrestling.

My favorite heel from recent memory is JBL. He was one of those guys that, didnt have to say a word, and he had the whole crowd instantly against him. I noticed Ric Flair and Chris Jericho was mentioned but, no matter where they went, or what they did, and whoever they did it to, they still got cheers, JBL on the other hand, never got any. I remember when Hornswoggle hired him and Ron Simmons to be APA for one night, and they got booed. He was the perfect heel.

Most annoying is a three way tie between Michael Cole/Vickie Guerrero/Jeff Jarrett.

Cole-I have never wished more for the Attitude Era then right now, because, I would love to hear what some of the wrestlers would say about his "lovefest" with Miz. The way he jumps up and down, and claps with Miz or Riley comes out is beyond irritating.

Vickie-Voice and looks, dont need to elaborate any further than that.

Jarrett-I realize he was a "main eventer" in WCW right before they went under, but, now, he wouldnt even be a main eventer, if he wasnt partial owner of the company. His MMA gimmick was a joke, and I cant believe they had him beat both Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle, UNREAL. Every time he is on TNA, I instantly turn the channel, just cant stand the man.

Micheal Cole is the most annpying heel ever. He never shuts the hell up, he's constantly pole riding the miz and i swear when gives that cheap ass jericho wanna be a standing ovation i wanna punch him in the mouth.

As for my favorite heels well im gonna have to say
Rick Flair
Edge
HHH
Randy Orton
Kurt Angle
Stone Cold
HBK
The Rock
Taker
JBL
Roddy Piper
Eddie Guerrero
Mr wonderful Paul Orndoff
Y2J
Lita
Trish Stratus
Beer Money
Matt Morgan
Aj Styles
Big Papa Pump

Favorite Heel- Triple H during the 2002-2005 run with Evolution. It seemed like no one else had the title and beat just about everyone during that time, he beat Shawn Michaels, Kane, Booker T, RVD, Jericho, Goldberg, Benoit and Randy Orton. If he ever lost the title, he won it back usually within the next month or two.

Most Annoying- Michael effing Cole. He tries way to hard to get people to hate him. And his quoting

Cole-I have never wished more for the Attitude Era then right now, because, I would love to hear what some of the wrestlers would say about his "lovefest" with Miz. The way he jumps up and down, and claps with Miz or Riley comes out is beyond irritating.

WELL SAID!!! One of the BILLION reasons I'd kill to have the Attitude Era back, lol! The rapper Cena would tear him to shreds with one of his gay references, lol! (Gangrel was suckin blood, you was suckin somethin else!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back