Who Is The Hottest Diva In WWE?

Is Alicia Fox Hot?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DemonToSome

Occasional Pre-Show
I'm just curious as to who you guys think the hottest chick in the WWE is. For me, it's a toss-up between Kelly Kelly and Eve Torres.

Side note. Do you guys think Alicia Fox is hot? I say no

As for the poll question I say no, I do not find Alicia Fox to be the least bit attractive. I would say personally for me my Top 3 Hottest Divas would be: 1) Eve 2) Beth 3) Bellas.

Yeah I had a conversation with somebody on here in a different thread and he said I'm crazy for not thinking Alicia is hot so figured I'd ask the masses. That was one long run on sentence lol. YAY SPAM!

Kaitlyn is the hottest diva in the WWE. Period. Like since ever. She replaced Natalya as my number one months ago.

A few months ago, you wouldn't have had to look any further than my avatar. But with the departure of Maryse, I'd have to give the edge to Kelly Kelly.

AJ. Not close. Alicia is hot.

We done here?

We would be done here if you didn't think Alicia is hot. How could you possibly find her attractive?

A few months ago, you wouldn't have had to look any further than my avatar. But with the departure of Maryse, I'd have to give the edge to Kelly Kelly.

I completely agree. Maryse is sexy as hell. She was my favorite but she's gone and doesn't apply here.

We would be done here if you didn't think Alicia is hot. How could you possibly find her attractive?

I didn't think that it needed explaining. She's no AJ, but I struggle to believe that any member of an internet forum would say no to her.

You're right. I wouldn't say no to Kharma. I'd say hell no. Fool.

images

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back