Who is the Bunny?

James Storm. Has to be James Storm.
He is a tall guy. The bunny is tall too.
His finisher is a Superkick. The bunny used that move too.
Adam Rose and his crew hang out at the bar. We all know James Storm loves beer.
As long as he has the bunny suit on, aunt Dixie will not be able to prove that it's him.
TNA will already be without a TV deal and bankrupt by the time the bunny is unmasked, so no worries there as well. Ha!

It could also be a way to bring Samuel Shaw in the WWE. I've heard Vince has taken a huge interest in Shaw's stalker persona, and has already hatched a plan in his evil mind about how to pair him against young Paige. It could start with Paige (or any other diva) thinking it's a cute harmless bunny and cuddling with it, only for the psycho bunny to get obsessed with her after feeling her nimble body against him.

It could also be a way to bring Samuel Shaw in the WWE. I've heard Vince has taken a huge interest in Shaw's stalker persona, and has already hatched a plan in his evil mind about how to pair him against young Paige. It could start with Paige (or any other diva) thinking it's a cute harmless bunny and cuddling with it, only for the psycho bunny to get obsessed with her after feeling her nimble body against him.

Yes... because the last time the WWE did a stalker angle involving someone named Page/Paige, it worked out so well...

Undertaker_vs_DDP.jpg

Yes... because the last time the WWE did a stalker angle involving someone named Page/Paige, it worked out so well...

Oh shit... I replied that as a joke in response to a spam post, certain that it would get trashed anytime.

In all seriousness, I think that no revelation will be made regarding the true identity of the bunny, at least not at this time; this switch of gear on the bunny's part was done simply to bring more interest towards Adam Rose. His character is losing its charm fast, and more activity and contribution from the bunny can bring some much-needed attention back towards Adam Rose ala Ricardo Rodriguez for Alberto. When the right time comes to give someone a promotion from NXT to the main roster (apart from Neville and Zayn, since they are over with their respective characters anyway), they could use the unmasking of the bunny to do the same. However, that is not necessary, and the bunny can stick alongside Rose throughout his stint.

Reactions: WBL
If anyone's interested in my serious answer, I really don't think we're ever going to find out. There are several mysteries that we've never answered in the WWE, several threads that are just left flapping in the wind. Especially since this is such a lower-card feud.

Gabriel and Young ONLY make sense because of their connections to the opposing team in question, Sla'Neil. Then why not just bring back Gabriel and Young as a team themselves? Come on, all the 'star power' levels in this 'feud' are starting to hover around Main Event or Superstars level anyways, I'm a bit shocked this is playing out on Raw.

It's probably not gonna be Zahn, Neville or Breeze simply because they made their official premieres on Raw, it'd be painfully stupid to have one wrestle twice in a night to risk an injury messing with the NXT Takeover II.

If anyone's interested in my serious answer, I really don't think we're ever going to find out. There are several mysteries that we've never answered in the WWE, several threads that are just left flapping in the wind. Especially since this is such a lower-card feud.

Gabriel and Young ONLY make sense because of their connections to the opposing team in question, Sla'Neil. Then why not just bring back Gabriel and Young as a team themselves? Come on, all the 'star power' levels in this 'feud' are starting to hover around Main Event or Superstars level anyways, I'm a bit shocked this is playing out on Raw.

It's probably not gonna be Zahn, Neville or Breeze simply because they made their official premieres on Raw, it'd be painfully stupid to have one wrestle twice in a night to risk an injury messing with the NXT Takeover II.

Adam Rose and Justin Gabriel are both South African. Maybe the WWE would play on that and make them a team.

You could be right about us never knowing though,

I think it's better to not know who the bunny is. The bunny adds to the mystery and charm of Adam Rose's gimmick. What I want to see is a tag team contest between Adam Rose/The Bunny and Titus O'Neil/Heath Slater. That would be fun to see. Also, I think it's fine if Adam Rose continues to wrestle on the Mid-Card like this. The crowd seems to have fun with his exotic express and music. From what I saw, I was thoroughly entertained by the bunny's behaviour and thought it was different from the usual comedy angles I've seen.

Adam Rose and Justin Gabriel are both South African. Maybe the WWE would play on that and make them a team.

You could be right about us never knowing though,

They also broke into the business together, were trained by the same person, worked in the same companies, got hired based off of their matches with one another and have pretty fucking good chemistry. If they're going to make the bunny be a wrestler, might as well pick the guy who's doing nothing, is worth nothing and has 18 years of experience working with Rose.

Wow, this is why I love forums.

I had no idea that Rose and Gabriel were previously a team known as "Pure Juice" .

If the fed is committed to the rejuvenation of the tag revision, what better way than to put a team together that has previous experience.

IMO the Rose character has failed, the only way to save him now us slowly repackage in a tag team....

I'm thinking it's just someone they have in developmental that's up in coming. Maybe the superkick and the splash was shown to make us think it's someone on the main roster we've all seen before.

I think it's better to not know who the bunny is. The bunny adds to the mystery and charm of Adam Rose's gimmick. What I want to see is a tag team contest between Adam Rose/The Bunny and Titus O'Neil/Heath Slater. That would be fun to see. Also, I think it's fine if Adam Rose continues to wrestle on the Mid-Card like this. The crowd seems to have fun with his exotic express and music. From what I saw, I was thoroughly entertained by the bunny's behaviour and thought it was different from the usual comedy angles I've seen.

I'm thinking that this is exactly where this feud is going. Maybe for next week's RAW or for NOC's pre-show perhaps? I am really not a big fan of Rose or this whole bunny thing or rosebuds for that matter except I think it was on NXT or last week he had this hottie who wore purple (I'm thinking she is still in developmental because hmmm.....) Anyway, I think this feud is happening in place of 3MB and Los Matadores feuding. The matches on the pre-show I found were surprising hilarious. This on the other hand, I'm not a fan of bunnies beating up grown men for the matter.

Are people leaving "spoilers" out of this thread? Because didn't we already see posts about not only who was playing the bunny, but also with plans moving forward? I won't mention it in case people don't want to hear it, but I feel like we already have the answer. Was that a fake post or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back