Who is the Bunny?

The Grizz

Ted Grizzly - Ultimate 80,s Jobber
It would appear the ongoing saga of SlaterGator and Adam Rose and.... A bunny is escalating.

I can only see this progressing into a tag match and an eventual "beheading" of the bunny to reveal a surprise roster member or competitor.

Any ideas of who this might be?

Or am I out to lunch?

I thought it had moves and that whole "high in more ways than one" rob Van dam...but it could be an Adrian Nevielle double header storyline I too...

With Kenta moving into the title pic Nevielle might be poised to move up

It would appear the ongoing saga of SlaterGator and Adam Rose and.... A bunny is escalating.

I can only see this progressing into a tag match and an eventual "beheading" of the bunny to reveal a surprise roster member or competitor.

Any ideas of who this might be?

Or am I out to lunch?

That'd be an ideal intro for someone new... especially if it is true that WWE aren't really high on the Adam Rose character any longer.

It does seem that WWE have picked up that the fans are responding more to the bunny than they are to Rose in any case. So maybe, finding out the mystery of the bunny might well be an angle soon enough.

There's no way that the bunny is Neville because the bunny was to tall and then reports that the bunny was played by Ryder but I'm sure that will change once the bunny is revealed and I hope it turns out to be a new guy from outside

I've been hearing for a long time now the bunny is Zack Ryder. I can't remember where or when I saw that, but I've seen it in more than one place.

I was thinking it would be interesting to bring Darrin Young back that way?

I'm not sure what his time table to return is?

In response to it being RVD it was funny you mention that, as he grabbed his stomach after the splash ala RVD

The WWE have put a poll up asking fans who they think is the bunny? I'm surprised Justin Gabriel isn't on there, I've read that he's one of the wrestlers who's been inside the bunny suit as well.

This is the poll and who they are asking you to vote on.

Who do you think is underneath the bunny costume in Adam Rose's entourage?

Chris Jericho
Zack Ryder
Kelly Kelly
Jonathan Coachman
Boogeyman
Tommy Dreamer
Nicky from The Spirit Squad
John Laurinaitis
The Swagger Soaring Eagle
Costume? What costume?

I was thinking it would be interesting to bring Darrin Young back that way?

I'm not sure what his time table to return is?

In response to it being RVD it was funny you mention that, as he grabbed his stomach after the splash ala RVD

That's exactly why I thought rvd...who's good at flying and kickin and grabs their stomach??? Plus if rvd is possibly leaving for a while a good send-off would be a role he would pick...

The WWE have put a poll up asking fans who they think is the bunny? I'm surprised Justin Gabriel isn't on there, I've read that he's one of the wrestlers who's been inside the bunny suit as well.

This is the poll and who they are asking you to vote on.

Who do you think is underneath the bunny costume in Adam Rose's entourage?

Chris Jericho
Zack Ryder
Kelly Kelly
Jonathan Coachman
Boogeyman
Tommy Dreamer
Nicky from The Spirit Squad
John Laurinaitis
The Swagger Soaring Eagle
Costume? What costume?

This list has tommy dreamer all over it...y2j is busy, it's not a diva, boogeyman is done, coachman is with espn, it's not nicy, laurinitis is too tall, so Ryder or dreamer...it don't look like a Ryder set, but sure does dreamer alloy

Zack Ryder was heavily hinted to be the bunny, especially due to a specific skit on the JBL & Cole show. I don't know what episode it was but the scene played out: bunny shown on-camera; bunny changes off-screen; Zack Ryder pops out of nowhere & bunny is nowhere to be seen. However, after seeing this week's RAW, Ryder is too buff to be that skinny.

Another two names that have been floating around (with little evidence) are Justin Gabriel & Brad Maddox. They both have done nothing recently, still under contract, have a build similar to the bunny and can perform the superkick. I'm more inclined to pick Maddox over Gabriel due to the execution of the moves the bunny has done but really, I'm grasping at straws here.

If we never find out who the bunny is, the WWE can host a segment a few months later and reveal the bunny to be Hornswoggle. They used him for the Mr. McMahon's illegitimate son story and revealed him as the Anonymous RAW GM so why not the bunny, just to mess around? The bunny is an absurd character so why not an absurd reveal?

After I saw him do that splash, the Bunny held his ribs a certain way - while I know that is common, to me it was pretty similar to the way Gabriel holds his after the 360 Splash and also similar to Neville's rib holding, so I'm banking on one of those two being in the suit tonight. Who is in it when they remove the head, I could not say.

I'm so glad this thread exists, when I saw the bunny last week I was like whatever, the WWE is messing with Slater more...who cares. Then he showed up last night and I got curious. I hope it's a new guy but I have a few thoughts.

1. Everyone saying the rib grabbing is a clue, but really if it's a new guy he might be inspired by someone like RVD or Justin Gabriel's rib grab. Keep in mind RVD has been around for long enough to where kids could grow up on him and emulate him. Gabriel showed up what 4-5 years ago, plenty of time to inspire someone.

2. His skin complexion didn't look black so I think Darren Young is out(but I could be wrong).

3. If it's Hornswoggle I'll be mad xD Horny has ruined too many storylines for me, the illegitimate child thing could have been great, instead it was Hornswoggle like I was supposed to care? Then the Raw GM? I didn't even know it was him >< like why WWE?

Thoughts on who it could be. Well I haven't seen Fandango in a few weeks? Maybe it's him? Fandango and Adam Rose as a team could be interesting. If it was anyone from the Spirit Squad I'd be happy, they all seemed to vanish like overnight. I mean I know Dolph is one of them but still. Plus we could have a feud later on between the "bunny" and Dolph. Justin Gabriel coming back I'm up for that.

Really this bunny thing is great. I haven't cared about Adam Rose at all since I've seen him but now I get curious during the matches. I'd say keep it going for a month or so with new opponents and surprise us maybe at Survivor Series or HiaC...yes I'm saying give Adam Rose a match at HiaC.

BUT, I'm severely worried they're gonna pull a Brett DiBiase. I think that was his name. It was when Legacy was around and Orton was champ. He showed up and helped Orton retain...then he never showed up again. Which I'm sure isn't the WWE's fault, but the storyline got dropped completely.

I was thinking Tyler Breeze might be the bunny. The wascal-ly wabbit seems downright skinny & tall, which fits Breeze.

If the bunny whips out a phone and starts staring at himself, we'll know for sure.

All the world is waiting to find out. :rolleyes:

This list has tommy dreamer all over it...y2j is busy, it's not a diva, boogeyman is done, coachman is with espn, it's not nicy, laurinitis is too tall, so Ryder or dreamer...it don't look like a Ryder set, but sure does dreamer alloy

Dreamer has been working as an agent for TNA and has been on screen there a few times recently. That would take him off the list.

JBL and Cole show has been hinting at Zack Ryder and now Darren Young rumors are circulating.

Darren would make sense given the bunny has gotten physical in Rose's matches against Titus.

Have heard it's planned to be Darren Young but not sure GLAAD will be down with that... Bunny's and being Gay could be taken the wrong way by some... that being said he and Rose would make an interesting tag team...as long as they don't Billy and Chuck it...

Of course the comedy answer is Vince... "IT'S MEEEE SLATER" and all that...

Maddox makes sense as he was the one "fired" but of the list I think the biggest reaction would be Coach...

Imagine that, if the shock guy under the rabbit head was Coachman making his return, he had the odd match before and he would have some fun with it... They have been talking of bringing him back for some time, he's a fun heel they can bring back for a short run.

Big Jonny could work the same...what says more "Mr. Entertainment" than dressing as a 6ft rabbit?

Depending how long it goes on for and the "injury status" the one proper wrestler this would be perfect for would be Santino... if he can return, then this might be a fun way for him to do it...

At the end of the day, it's marginally better than the Gobbledy Gooker... but WWE needs some "fun" to light the dross so I am fine with it...

We all remember who it was after the epic mystery of "Vince McMahon's long-lost son", right?

We all remember who it was after the epic mystery of the "Anonymous Raw GM", right?

We're gonna wait several weeks to find out it's Hornswoggle.

It's Hornswoggle standing on El Torito's shoulders doing "Muppet Man" in the suit.

... or something equally as stupid.

Using the bunny would be a decent way to introduce a new wrestler to the WWE roster or to bring up somebody from the NXT roster to the main show.

If it turns out to be someone with the WWE already, my guess is Justin Gabriel and it leads to a new tag team between him and Rose. Plus he looks like the "party-boy" type anyway.

Didn't know Frank from Donnie Darko took up wrestling after all these years.

After I saw him do that splash, the Bunny held his ribs a certain way - while I know that is common, to me it was pretty similar to the way Gabriel holds his after the 360 Splash and also similar to Neville's rib holding, so I'm banking on one of those two being in the suit tonight.

I've yet to see the bunny in action, so I'll just piggyback off this post cos I thought it was a local indy wrestler in disguise every time. Most likely Gabriel to give him something to do. IMO it's a lousy way to introduce Neville.

According to a report that came out a little while ago, sorry if I'm repeating what someone else has said, I've not got the time to read through all the replies, stated that they could put Darren Young as the guy in the bunny suit. I doubt Young's gonna rise much higher in WWE than he currently is, same with Adam Rose, so I could see WWE going the route of turning them into something of a happy-go-lucky babyface tag team.

Does Darren young have a skill set to pull off a super kick and frog splash?? Or Ryder? Not saying it was a work of art but it wasn't exactly a thing of Beaty.. I'm not arguing a point but I didn't know brad Maddox had top rope ability. I've never seen him really wrestle.

Fact is has Adam Rose ever garnered this much fan buzz besides his stupid psycadilic music?? He won't go any higher than he is now....

I hope it's not KENTA or Neville, there to talented for this..

But I am entertained at least..lol

Watching Main Event right now and the bunny just delivered another kick to Heath Slater. On NXT earlier Rose was on that as well, and I did notice the bunny was different looking. Different suit and was smaller in height.

i see alot of people mentioning the bunny is gabriel, so far. i am inclined to agree, given the mannerisms, and id like it to REMAIN gabriel. forget revealing it as D Young, gabriel is a great choice.

i also see a couple people mentioning how gabriel and adam rose might be a good team... and to that i say this... most of you must be unaware that the two are former tag champs is more than one promotion together as Pure Juice. they virtually came to the wwe together. my point being, they already have chemistry so why not just KEEP gabriel in the suit? come on WWE, be smart.

I got agree with most here,I think it's Gabriel....almost makes sense.
Justin,like Titus..former member of the Nexxus.
AND wasn't he Heath's partner???
knowing every move Slater would make before he did??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back